Scunci CONAIR 90 Piece Brown Bobby Pins uploaded by Abiola J.Scunci CONAIR 90 Piece Brown Bobby Pins uploaded by Tiffany S.Scunci CONAIR 90 Piece Brown Bobby Pins uploaded by Amy W.

BY SCÜNCI

Find hair accessories at Target.com! Keep your hair pinned back safely using conair's bobby pins. the pack comes with 90 pins to keep you stocked up and prepared to style your hair. see more...

Becky S.
1,174 reviews
Basic Bobby pins are just that to me. I like these with the coated tips although I think most have those now. There are also quite a few in the package for a low price and their easy to keep organized.
Taylor C.
wisconsin
Purchased at: Walgreens
These hair pins can last through a lot, I can go a whole dance recital of leaping, jumping, turning, and falling on the ground without any of the pins falling out. Theirs also little groves on it so stays in your hair good. This brand also has a wide selection of hair color choices!
Lisa O.
Mountain Home, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using these Bobby Pins since I was in middle school! I’ve gone through several packages due to me losing them or loaning them to friends. I won’t ever use any other brand of Bobby Pins to keep my hair in place.
Amber B.
The amount of times I have repurchased these is outrageous. They are great and they do the job, but they need to make a bobby pin finder for all of the ones I loose just by placing them on my counter.
Jigisha P.
Elk Grove Village, IL
I have thick and wavy hair. This bobby pins doesn't hold my hair so I was disappointed because I love this brand. I ended giving it to my 10 years old cousin. It holds her hair because she has thin and straight hair. I will not recommend anyone if you have thick hair.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
These are my favorite bobby pins Ever! They have the perfect amount of hold and blend well in my red hair. Plus the card has one of those bobby pin openers on it which is always a plus in my book!
Carolina A.
Maybe I got a dud, but I purchased these recently (I had bought these before) and every bobby pin was crooked! Before I had even used them, the two parts didn't line up. I wear bobby pins everyday and I couldn't use these. Every time I went to put them in my hair they wouldn't slide in, they would just snag and get stuck because they weren't lined up correctly. I went and bought some generic dollar store ones and those work perfectly. I have never had this problem before with conair bobby pins but now I am wary to spend extra money on them again when an even cheaper option has performed better and more reliably for me.
Sierra B.
Mineral Wells, WV
You can never go wrong with Conair Bobby Pins! The brown is a great rich color that blends right in with my hair color, and the grooves are just deep enough to create great hold against my head. I never have to worry about my hair falling, and u don't have to use 50 pins to feel confident!
Amber B.
I didn't use Bobby pins when I was younger, it took me awhile to figure out which ones work well and those that just don't work at all. In stepped scunci brand Bobby pins and wow these little things hold my hair way better than their cheap competitors! I was begining to think Bobby pins were just not for my super fine, long and straight hair but these STAY PUT!
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Love the color match bobby pins. Always on sale, so they are very affordable. I like how Conair added a bobby pin opener to the package for easy styling! I use these pretty regularly and haven't had an issue with them slipping out or coming loose.
Shanika J.