BY SCÜNCI

* Clips open wide and close firmly to hold hair in place * For all types of hair * Chrome plated * 12 per pack Sold in packs of 6 see more...

Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love these hair clips. They work good for when I am sectioning my hair whenever I straighten or curl my hair. They keep hold of my hair really well too. My favorite clips.
Naleh P.
Jersey City, NJ
I use these clips to put pin curls in my hair. I sleep with them in but they tend to slip out (from me tossing and turning) and find one or two on my pillow in the morning. They are great for holding up hair and separate hair while you style. I have really long hair so I bought about three of these packets and they are my go-to whenever I do an elaborate hairstyle.
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These hair clips are so helpful whenever I'm straighten my hair or braiding it. It helps separate or decide parts of my hair whenever I need it to be. It works well when you want to do a 1940's or 1950's hair style, trying to create waves or unique curls. A very helpful tool!!
Valerie T.
Ontario, CA
I don't use them for rollers, but I use them for keeping my hair parted while braiding or twisting, and they are great! They don't rust, which is super awesome. The only issue I have is that you DEFINITELY have to use them in the correct position, or they snag your hair. The back (or, underside) of the clip has a bar across it, so just be careful to keep the clip upright.
Angie A.
I got the 30 piece and work amazing and so affordable . You can use for curls while you do your makeup . Curls will be more bouncy .
Daniela M.
Estos ganchitos son lo máximo en las noches para darse la vuelta, sujetan muy bien! Los recomiendo. Son bastante prácticos.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these clipies. So useful when styling my hair or putting on my makeup. Always have them on hand
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,510 reviews
I have a few packs of these in my beauty bag and they work well for many things.
Gabrielle I.
This helps section off my hair on my wash days. My only complaint is that because of the thickness of my hair it does not stay on the clip, so the. Clip almost always falls out. However it works great if I put my hair. In smaller subsections.