BY SCÜNCI

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Classic Scrunchies - Scnci's Classic Scrunchies help to keep your hair dent free. - Classic Scrunchies see more...

Review (1)
Buy on ULTA
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
These are amazing! You don't see them in the stores as much as used to. I lose hair ties easily so I'm always buying them (repeat user). I'm very satisfied w them I only will buy the white-grey-black packs. My hair is super thin (medical condition) naturally wavy (2C) just past my shoulders. These are great for pineappling at nite. I always have a scrunchie on my wrist if it's not in my hair. [I'm old Skool hoop earrings/brown lipstick/white eyeshadow rip me out of the 90s era (!not chulita! I have eyebrows)] I will keep buying these as long as they make them. I don't like ribbon ties they stretch out & don't fit in ur wrist after u have used them once. Scrunchies are classic they will never truly go out (or "in" depending on your opinion) of style esp where I live (the south!). If I see them again at Kroger I buy all of the white-grey-black packs coz I only ever see the colorful 1s. Great product <$5 for 5 hair ties. (I'm a repeat offender, uhh, I mean user) ehh I can't be (be as in exist) w/o a scrunchie!!