Scunci Bobby Pins

by scünci

Scunci Bobby Pins, Black, 48 count: No-slip grip All-day hold Inner grooves keep pins in place

These hooks do not have a adherent gum but if they are placed correctly, will manage to hold better the hair. The smooth surface is placed upwards, leaving the wavy side below the hair, achieving a better result. They do not last long but they work, they are very useful.
Do these have the rubber coating to keep them in the hair?
Start your review of Scunci Bobby Pins!
How would you rate this product?
Kyle, TX
These bobby pins are a very important part of my life, for I am a guard girl. These are an essential need for anyone in a band or dance program. They work great and aren't that expensive.
Chula Vista, CA
Well who doesn't ever have enough bobby pins? These always work best when you turn it upside down and the ridged side is closet to the scalp! Quick trick: spray some hairspray to create sticky bobby pins!
These are amazing and always come in handy. They are great to have for a quick picked up hair do or to pull back any unwanted baby hairs. They are also great for styling and for helping finish any up do's for a special event.
I always carry at least 3 Bobby pins with me wherever I go, either in my pocket or in my purse. I find that this brand works pretty well for my hair. Decent price also.
Mesa, AZ
Great bobby pins! I have no idea where they disappear too but it seems like I am buying these a lot. Great for any hair types. My daughters have thin hair and I have wavy thick hair and they work in both.
Warren, MI
These Scunci Bobby Pins are on of my favorite bobbi pin brands to use because these have great grips and the grip doesn't wear out like my other ones I have tried.
Lindsay, CA
Best bobby pins hands down! Very affordable! Usually they come in a pack of 50 to 100 which is great because these get lost easily. Very sturdy and stay in place.
Tempe, AZ
I love these! They always stay in place and match my hair color! The price is also very affordable for anyone. Package comes with a great amount of them. Love! Love! Love!
Washington, IN
These bobby pins work great in my thick, curly hair. They keep my hair up and out of my face all day. I do have these all over my house. Literally. I love how they stay where I put them and keep my hair exactly where I want it.
Compton
The best thing about bobby pins is that they can hold hair easily and bobby pins are also used for when other people do there makeup they can use bobby pins to pin the hair out of the way