Scunci Bobby Pins

by scünci

Scunci Bobby Pins, Black, 48 count: No-slip grip All-day hold Inner grooves keep pins in place

These hooks do not have a adherent gum but if they are placed correctly, will manage to hold better the hair. The smooth surface is placed upwards, leaving the wavy side below the hair, achieving a better result. They do not last long but they work, they are very useful.
Do these have the rubber coating to keep them in the hair?
Start your review of Scunci Bobby Pins!
How would you rate this product?
Meadville, PA
I've had a million of these stupid things and they keep disappearing! I know you all know what I'm talking about, ladies. But I love them and I will keep coming back!
Hudsonville, MI
This is easy to use on my curly hair. It does not get tangled. It is high quality and durable as well i juat wish it came with more in a pack and in different colors.
Aurora , IL
These bobby pins helps keep my hair in place it all so blend in perfect in my hair they don't fall out i really like these pins,,only thing that sucks i lose them
Fort Wainwright, AK
Definitely the best ones for me, they hold super good and, for a long period of time. Definitely recommend them to anyone looking for good hair holders!
These are good when trying different hair styles or updo hair. Have used these when doing my daughter's hair and they stay in. I would recommend these
Pisgah Forest, NC
You can never have enough Bobby pins! These are easy to put in your hair and gentle to take out. So many comes in a pack and they are a great price.
Fremont, CA
These are always a great thing to have on hand. I always seem to loose them though. If you paint them with nail polish they can be a little fun.
Elmira, NY
This product great for updo styles and great at hiding them. They are priced well and easy to use. I would recommend it to friends and family
Jackson, OH
I love these. I've fallen asleep with them in and they remain. I do use them with the flat side facing up. Inexpensive and do the job well.
Johnson city, TN
Bobby pins are always great to have! They help any kind of hair do stay put up!! I have a lot of little baby hairs that they help hold!