BY NONE

* Curved design to fit your head * Tortoise color * Large jaw clip * 2 per pack Sold in packs of 3 see more...

Marlynda M.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
These clips are great! I have long curly hair and these hold it all in and don't budge. They don't hurt your head either, like some of the others I have tried. I use these almost on a daily basis, especially after getting home from work and just wanting to throw my hair up. And also for shopping or doing errands on the weekends. A perfect accessory!
Candace S.
Candace S.
Stone Mountain, GA
These suckers are huge and hold wavy thick hair up with ease because there is nice tension. I've used cheap dollar store ones and they slide right out of my hair and the springs fall apart after a few uses. My Scunci one may look rough around the edges because it's years old! I have two and have to keep buying them because someone is always taking mine home, lol. May cost a little more than the generic counterparts but the reliability of the spring is well worth it. So embarassing to reach back and adjust your hair in public only to have your hairpiece break! I also like that I've dropped it several times and the teeth don't break off as easily as the cheaper ones that are made of thinner more brittle plastic. LOVE
Summer W.
Summer W.
West Allis, WI
I love throwing my hair up into one of these if I'm just going to sit around at home all day. I have a lot of hair and it stays pretty secure
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Whitman, MA
These clips are perfect for holding and styling my hair! They are big enough to fit all of it at once which I love.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Winsford, Cheshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product for those of us with thick hair, unlike the cheap ones these last. I tend to reach for these for school as they are the easiest way to make your hair look amazing when your half asleep in the morning :)