Scunci 80054Z Conair Professional Cushion Brush (3 Pack) uploaded by Mayra A.

BY SCÜNCI

Conair Professional Round Flat Brush: For all hair lengths and textures Brush and detangle see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Mayra A.
Horizon City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair brush. I bought it at Walmart and is so satisfying to now that is cheap and it gets the job done super good, this is my second time buying this brush and I try other before I got my second one but all the little sticks fall off and after I try all of the others because they look prettier I came back ashamed to this brand I knew all the time that they are the best brand I have try but I still had to go after the prettiest models will me but now I know best.
Totally recommend
Jessie A.
Broaddus, TX
This is my everyday go to brush. Whether my hair is wet or dry, it doesn't snag or pull my hair. My hair is very fine and seems to tangle right back after every strand I go through, this is the only brush I've used that doesn't allow it to tangle back up. Highly recommend.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
I've been using this type of brush for years and really like it but this color is not my fav
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
We love this brush for my daughters fine long hair. it doesn't pull or get tangled in her hair. keeps it shiny and healthy.
Ginny G.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brush got this at Walmart wasn't expensive and it does it jobs even with wet hair doesn't hurt
Victoria C.
A great inexpensive brush that is efficient. I just wish that the design was more eco-friendly or even more elegant. The little mini balls at the end of the bristles fall out way too easily. Below average design but efficient enough to do it's job.
Rachel J.
Florence , SC
I bought this hoping it would last a while I have straight long hair, the tips of the bristles are falling off I have only had it a few months.
fabiola a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush for my fine and long hair and i have a lot so it takes a while but the brush doesn't pull my hair which is a plus been using it for along time
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A pretty good inexpensive brush. For under four dollars it's sturdy and is effective at de tangling my hair. I spray the bristles with detangler as well.