BeautyFaceFacial Skincarescünci
Scunci 2143003A048 Black & Brown No Damage Elastics, 60 Count & Pack of 3

Scunci 2143003A048 Black & Brown No Damage Elastics, 60 Count & Pack of 3

by scünci

FeaturesElastics for all your stylesNo damage elastics have no metal partsNo-pull or snag just soft and comfortableGreat for all hair typesFabric elastic60 CountPack of 3SpecificationsColor: Black & BrownBands: 4 mmCountry of Origin: USA- SKU: JNSN94890

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scunci 2143003A048 Black & Brown No Damage Elastics, 60 Count & Pack of 3!
Kort-nee J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Scunci 2143003A048 Black & Brown No Damage Elastics, 60 Count & Pack of 3 uploaded by Kort-nee J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
When you have a lot of hair like I do (and cats that like to steal and play with hair ties), you can’t go wrong with these value packs. The only downside is, when you have super thick hair like I do, you can occasionally snap the no damage ties like this in half when they’re new, so a handf you will break before you really get the chance to use them. Outside of that though, they’re great! One package will last me several years, provided I don’t lose them all to the cats.

Looking for your answer?