Scunci 1626503A048 Style No Damage Hair Elastics (3 Pack) uploaded by Rachel D.

BY SCÜNCI

Elastics, For all hair, No Damage elastics have no metal parts, Includes a hoop for easy storing of elastics, Medium bands, Assorted bright colors, 28 per card SKU: JNSN18536 see more...

Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Having thick and curly ling hair has always been me. Im always on the hunt for hair ties that really can hold my hair up and not have to worry about being a mess. As luck would have it i stumbled upon this haor ties and they are amazing. They hold my hair up just the right hold i need for my ponytails. Yhank you for an amazing product.
Christina J.
Tampa, FL
These are the best no snag hair ties. I have them all over my house because I always need one randomly. Maybe that's why I'm always buying them? Anyways, they are perfect for my thick shoulder length hair and can hold it up while I'm working out or just running errands.
spike l.
sunrise, FL
Let's be honest with each other. I have never found any kind of band that does end up with some of my hair stuck in it. These bands aren't as bad as some. They come in amazing colors and you can get them pretty cheaply if you watch for sales.
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I love these, they are the only hair ties I use for my daughter and myself. I love that they don't have the metal thing that snags my hair. I have to buy the thick hair ties because my daughter and I have really thick hair. These are great and last a while as long as we don't lose them.
Danielle H.
vancouver, WA
LOVE these hair bands! My hair tears SO easily so when I do wear it up I need something that will slide off without tearing. These last a long time too without stretching out. Def going to purchase again!
Harronisha C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have million scunci's and can never find them, so I'm always buying more. These are perfect because they don't the metal that pulls your hair out.
Najila K.
I absolutely love these hair elastics. They're the only ones I ever use and I won't use any other ones because they hurt my hair and these don't hurt at all.
Tiffani W.
Mesa, AZ
These are perfect for my thin hair. I have to wrap my hair so many times due to the thinness and these never break and there is never any damage done!
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I dont know why, but the color elastics stretch out faster than the black ones. I won't repurchase these, only the black ones. Those last forever!
Maria U.
DORAL, FL
Works very good it is a good option if you at a sporty girl. You can maintain your hair with a beautiful ponytail and are cheap and easy to find