BY SCÜNCI

* Elastic hair PolyBands * Will not pull out, tangle or damage any type of hair * Clear * 52 per pack Sold in packs of 3 see more...

• I have looked but... has anyone else found these in colors? 1 Answers
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I absolutely love these clear hair bands by Scunci! I always used regular colored hair bands, but with natural redhair, they always stuck out (which sometimes was good, sometimes wasn't).
I love that these are clear but they are also strong enough to make a nice tight ponytail! They are also easy to get out.
The only downside is that sometimes they break, which can definitely be annoying if you're in a public place and don't have anything extra on you! However, they give you so many for such a low price that this isn't too big of a problem.
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
Not a fan of these yet. I bought these for my infant's fine hair. Moms said to buy "those clear bands" and then put her hair bow above it so she can't yank it out. Well these slip out. And that's if I can even get them in her hair. They are too large and I have to loop it numerous times (which she won't sit still for). Even then it slides out before I can even try the hair bow. Maybe others will have better luck than me, but I'll be trying different brands in the future.
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
PERFECT for my 7 months old tiny little pig tails I just LOVE to put her hair in. No snag, & doesn't get tangled up while I'm trying to hold her still while putting them in. I would recommend to anyone.
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
I was using the cheep dollar store brand for my daughter when she was younger and we found that it was breaking her hair. decided to try these and they don't hurt and don't break her hair. WIN WIN
Jennifer L.
Lexington
I love these hair bows! They hide very well. I use them every time I fix my hair. My husband loved this hairstyle. Give me your opinions!!!
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
A great product for little girls hair or even adults. They provide a tight hold and are priced right.
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
I have looked but... has anyone else found these in colors?