BeautyHairHair Accessoriesscünci
Scunci 1610303A048 Style Micro Jaw Hair Clips (3 Pack)

Scunci 1610303A048 Style Micro Jaw Hair Clips (3 Pack)

by scünci

Nice & Easy #6 Root Touch Up Light Brw

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scunci 1610303A048 Style Micro Jaw Hair Clips (3 Pack)!
Jill S.
Manalapan, NJ
Love the mini clips to just grab a tiny piece of hair for a different look. Works in fine hair as well.
Shaina C.
1,071 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these all the time for me and my little girl I guess I need to get a box because I’m always losing them but they’re awesome work great got to be careful because sometimes they will break
Judi N.
Anchorage, AK
I like these clips, they hold your hair pretty good. I like to have different sizes of these clips for putting my hair up or for when I am coloring my hair or if I'm conditioning my hair in the shower. I would recommend them for sure. They are good on price. Scunci 1610303A048 Style Micro Jaw Hair Clips (3 Pack)
Kat J.
2,346 reviews
Scunci 1610303A048 Style Micro Jaw Hair Clips (3 Pack) uploaded by Kat J.
These Scunci Micro-Jaw Hair Clips are fantastic for both long and short hair,... They’re easy to use and grip really well! I like to use them specifically for keeping my hair out of my face, but they also work great for up-dos and securing any small pieces of hair for whatever style you’re creating. They’re available at most stores, I usually buy mine at Walmart. They’re also affordable and fairly durable, they don’t break as easy as the cheaper brands! Definitely recommend these clips!
chloe S.
Kenner, LA
i love the mini clips so much! they give such a cute look and are perfect for my hair because of how thin it is.
Brittany T.
Livingston, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these because it makes it sooo easy just to put my hair up in half and half, worth every penny, but don’t expect them to last a lifetime... Especially if you have really curly or kinky hair they do their job for long enough but are not the most durable clips I’ve ever purchased. But for the price and how many you get I would have to say it’s the best for your buck that’s for sure, LOVE THESE, I never go without having one in my purse, on my desk, and in my car!! Must have for sure!!!
Michelle M.
Plano, TX
Love these hair clips to put half of my hair up. It looks super cute too when I do this.
Laike N.
Purchased at: ULTA
These little things are very nostalgic for me they remind me of the 90s when things were simpler on my child it was good I was definitely like them I think they’re adorable I still do the hairstyles with them from the 90s we will still rock them people will still find them super cute
Debbie M.
Love using these clips as an alternative to hair ties. Even with my hair up all day, it does not leave me with a headache like if I were to have my hair in a bun or ponytail. My hair is thin and soft, but it stays in place with these clips, even when I use them while working out.
Angi T.
Sand Springs, OK
I really like this product. I like the size and colors of these clips. Only thing g negative is that the teeth of the clip tends to break easily. I use one almost evert day to put my bangs up and I love how well they work.

Looking for your answer?