Scunci 1610303A048 Style Micro Jaw Hair Clips (3 Pack) uploaded by Aracelie V.

BY SCÜNCI

Nice & Easy #6 Root Touch Up Light Brw see more...

Donna O.
Alstead, NH
I love the Scunci Style Micro Jaw Clips. They are perfect for when you want to do beachy updo's and fun looks with you hair. You don't even have to use product to hold your hair in place when you use the clips since they are so durable and grab onto the hair so well.
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like be to buy these because I always put my hair up when I go to the beach, pool, or even take a shower. But it's especially perfect when I finish doing my hair and I want to make sure it stays nice, these are the right clips for the jobs.
Erica V.
Middleburg, FL
I really like these a lot !! I use them daily on my daughters hair and she adore them to ! For them to be so small they are very durable and actually do well with thick hair to !! I appreciate the many colors and little styles they come in as well making it simple for an everyday wear !!
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have these laying all over the house and I always receive at least one pack every Christmas in my stocking. These are great for putting my hair up when I need to wash my face or put on makeup. They have a nice grip to them and they don't pull my hair which is nice because I have long and very thick hair.
Molly S.
I love these clips. they are great for keeping your hair up and out of your face. they also come in handy when styling your hair, making it easy to split hair into different sections easily. def a must have!
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were just too small to hold even a small portion of my hair together. I felt like the quality was lacking compared to others that I have used with better grip.
Nicole G.
Stockton, CA
My mother and I use these all the time. her hair is really curly and thick but surprisingly they still hold in her hair. its a good hair tool to use for trying to get your hair out the way or for an "updo" hairstyle
Katherine D.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really thick, curly hair and I always have these around to quickly pull back the front of my hair and they keep everything in place even with my curls!
Elizabeth C.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work perfectly when i want to tease up my hair and then pin it back holds on really great. I love these little clips their awesome
Stephanie Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a must have. I use them all the time to keep my hair where I need it to be. They have a good grip and don't pull my hair.