Sculpt Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Kiana W.

BY SCULPT

Sculpt Vitamin C Serum cultivates the latest ingredient technology alongside natural anti-aging ingredients to help create visibly firmer, smoother and more radiant skin. Paraben free, No animal testing. Made in the USA. see more...

• I have been looking for a new serum to use to reduce the ...1 Answers
  • How is this product on sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I need a new serum does anyone recommend this one? 2 Answers
Kiana W.
Haledon, NJ
This has definitely have to be my least favorite product. The teaxture is sticky and not moisturizing although it does give you an instant glow after applying but only after u apply it .  This product did nothing for my acne scars but it did not make me break out while using. I recommend anyone who is willing to try this serum to apply it on a clean face followed by a SPF moisturizer.
Melissa W.
Garden City, GA
Since I started using this my skin is so much brighter and healthier looking. I use this before my moisturizer and it is lift enough I can use it morning and night.
Jess L.
philadelphia-pa
This product saved my skin face! I am in love with this vitamin c and I totally recommend:)
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I need a new serum does anyone recommend this one?
Brandi H.
Waynesburg, PA
I have been looking for a new serum to use to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Has anyone noticed a difference with this serum and if so how long did it take to see a difference?
Emily L.
How is this product on sensitive skin?