BY BH COSMETICS #9 in Makeup Brush Sets

The 10 pc Sculpt and Blend Brush Set includes 10 premium, dual fiber brushes to blend any makeup product, whether powder, liquid or cream. see more...

• Are the brushes softer then sephora brushes?1 Answers
  • I'm in need of good brushes that I can work with and brushes that a...2 Answers
  • Son suaves para la piel sensible?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Bellerose, NY
I love these brushes so much. I got them as a gift for Christmas because my cousin knew I really wanted them. I think they apply my make up great. My favorites are the flat top kabuki brush, the angled brush, and flat angled brush. They can blend out liquid or powder and I have used them for both. The larger brushes are used with my face products, then the smaller ones I use for precision. For example, I might use it with my concealer or cream eyeshadows. They are easy to clean and have little to no shedding.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I love the softness and fluffiness of BH cosmetics brushes. So easy to work with. I keep coming back for more. It's rare to find amazing products at an affordable cost! They pick up product every nicely and apply it nice on my face. The brushes also had no scent at all when they first arrive. I haven't experienced any shredding. Honestly I would totally recommend buying this brush set as they are such good qaulity for such a low price.
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Statesboro, GA
Love this set of sculpting brushes. I found these at T.J. Maxx recently and they were very reasonable in price. I use these brushes on a daily basis and they are still just as soft as when I first bought them. I have found uses for every brush; however, I don't use all of the smaller brushes as often as the bigger ones. I would definitely recommend purchasing these brushes.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Sculpt and Blend - 10 Piece Brush Set
I found these randomly at Marshalls for a steal of only $12 and had no idea how nice they would actually be! I'm super impressed considering the price. They've been pretty much all I reach for (for face products) recently! I also love how nice they look. I don't like the really crazy looking brushes because they tend to look cheaper if not really well made.
Tatiana L.
Tatiana L.
Review for: Sculpt and Blend - 10 Piece Brush Set
These brushes are great whether you're a beginner or professional. They do not shed I've had mine for 4 months already & washed them multiple times & still good as new. Unlike some other cheap brushes that fall apart after 1 wash. I love these brushes & their quality so much that I've ordered the sculpt & blend 2 set. Leaves your make up looking flawless!
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
I got these for a Christmas gift and I loved them ! They do a great job with everything but the only thing I was disappointed about was my foundation brush broke the 4th time I used it and i glued it back but it still keeps breaking ! Also I find it hard to clean the brushed but other than that they are good brushes
S B.
S B.
Bronx, NY
I love these brushes so much!! I've been on the look for good brushes that doesn't shed and are more affordable and for this price I couldn't pass it up. I didn't think these brushes were going to be good since my Mac brushes sheds for the price that they cost, but I was wrong! I Love these brushes so much.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Shorewood, IL
I really liked these brushes. I was skeptical at first because I have bought cheap brushes on Amazon and just made my sensitive skin itch, but I've heard make up artist use bh cosmetics so I just took a chance. I'm glad I did. It did not irritate my skin and made my makeup go on flawless! Would recommend .
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Tampa, FL
I love these brushes! They are extremely soft and don't shed at all! It is the perfect mix of brushes to do a full face of makeup! I was in the market for new brushes and while looking around I thought these were the best choice they are affordable and work just as well as my sigma brushes!
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
SO GOOD! I love how soft and packed they are, plus is super affordable.
They are safe to clean anytime, have had them for a long time and have no complains.
I love that for what you by one brush anywhere, yo can buy 10 great ones with this set.
I recommend this to every makeup lover I meet
Sophia k.
Sophia k.
I've been looking for brushes that are very useful and soft and put on grade foundation and makeup I wonder if these are good
Cristina V.
Cristina V.
I understand that the face brushes are amazing, but the smaller ones ? are they such good eyeshadow brushes ?!
Shams E.
Shams E.
Looking for a good brush set. I am a beginner when it comes to make up so I am not looking for anything too high end. Do these brushes work well? I mainly plan on using them to apply bb cream and powder. Thanks!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Post Falls, ID
I've been using a blender sponge for my foundation. Im thinking of switching to a brush. Would the brushes be better then the sponge?
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
I'm in need of good brushes that I can work with and brushes that are really soft on the face. Are they easy and helpful to work with on your face?