BY BH COSMETICS #1 in Makeup Brush Sets

The 10 pc Sculpt and Blend Brush Set includes 10 premium, dual fiber brushes to blend any makeup product, whether powder, liquid or cream. see more...

• How good are these brushes? Do you recommend them?1 Answers
  • Are the brushes softer then sephora brushes?1 Answers
  • Are these good brushes? Where do you purchase them at?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marlen S.
I've had these brushes for about 2 months & In love them. They remind me alot of sigma brushes. My favorite brushes are 113, 115, 116 & 117. The flat kabuki brushes (117,116) I use for foundation & they do a great job applying fpubdation without leaving brush marks. 113 &115 are great for setting with powder. The angled blush brush is not my favorite I feel like it's too big & apply to much product. The smaller brush are ok but I don't really do much detail contouring so I dont reach for them. Overall all I give this a 4/5 becuase to me it's missing a good powder contour brush.
Ms.Shali_ C.
Newman, CA
Bh cosmetics 10 BH Cosmetics Sculpt and Blend Brush Set My very first BH Cosmetics brush set. The value is beyond what I expected. So amazed how well these brushes are made and goes so smooth, so soft on my face. It blends very well with my foundation. I use these brushes everyday and haven’t bout a new set because I still can’t get over how wonderful they are :) great product, highly recommend to those who are looking for a brush set or beginners kit.
Morgan P.
Fort Smith
I love, love, LOVE BH Cosmetics' brushes. I have four of their sets and so far they haven't even came close to disappointing me. All of the brush sets I've bough from them (yes, including this one) have been super soft, very pretty, and very well put together (plus, three of them came with carrying cases) . I clean them in between "baths" with the BH brush cleaner (which btw, is so AMAZING that I buy it in threes now). The washings haven't damaged the brushes what so ever. The hairs aren't falling out or looking crazy or anything like that. For their price point, they go above and beyond what you would expect. 10/10, would suggest, would buy again. Just, yes.
Brianna S.
Walker, LA
These brushes are good quality for the price you’ll pay for them. They will not fall apart on you. And they blend makeup really well. This brush set is great for makeup beginners and is very affordable for a brush set with 10 brushes in it. I would recommend this product. Even though now I have more high end brushes I still will reach for these brushes because I love the way the Bristles are so compact but yet so soft and blend able
Jessica B.
Atlanta, GA
These brushes are super soft. They blend product very nicely too. I find my self using these brushes for multiple things. You can use these for powder, bronzer, blush, cream products, powder products, pretty much anything. Plus the price is so amazing. All of the brushes that I have tried from BH Cosmetics have been amazing. I don’t really use the smaller brushes but this set is still worth it to me.
Natalie R.
Renton, WA
THE BEST! these brushes are so soft and so affordable its incredible! BH brushes are some of my favorite brushes in my collection and i find myself reaching for them more than my more high end brushes. BH is ALWAYS having sales so you can really get a bang for your buck! if you're looking for a really good starter brush kit for a decent price, this is the set for you!
Aimee D.
Hazard, KY
These brushes are amazing! I was so pleasantly surprised at the quality of these brushes because the price was so inexpensive! I order from BH Cosmetics website and I’m never disappointed! The brushes are better quality than some of the super expensive, high end brands I’ve bought! They’re truly exceptional brushes for an amazingly inexpensive price! I recommend BH products to everyone!
Alli M.
BH Cosmetics have great brushes and at an excellwnt price point. I travel to visit my aging parents. Taking my brushes to and from became cumbersome. I ruined a few. So I decided to purchase several sets online. I have zero regrets. Super soft, no shedding, and blend beautiful . I have referred several friends just starting in makeup to the website. They love them too!
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
This was the first ever makeup brush set that I’ve ever ordered online about 4 years ago. I love the brushes, they are really soft and blends everything well. The brushes does not shed when washed. It’s really convenient with 5 face brushes and 5 eyeshadow brushes. Many other brands have makeup brushes similar to this set, but I think this set is well worth it.
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
This was my first brush set ever. The great thing about by is that they always have sales. Amazing brush set. Very softtt. I absolutely love them. I have a Chanel brush and I could not tell the difference between it and one of these brushes. Great buy.
Sophia k.
I've been looking for brushes that are very useful and soft and put on grade foundation and makeup I wonder if these are good
Shams E.
Looking for a good brush set. I am a beginner when it comes to make up so I am not looking for anything too high end. Do these brushes work well? I mainly plan on using them to apply bb cream and powder. Thanks!
Cristina V.
I understand that the face brushes are amazing, but the smaller ones ? are they such good eyeshadow brushes ?!
Cynthia G.
So I'm getting into contouring and highlight. Im such a newbie lol these look like the kind of brushes that can achieve the look I'm looking for. Are these brushes a good brand to buy or are there better ones out there that won't leave a huge dent in my pocket?
Chandler S.
Lafayette, LA
How are the quality of these brushes? They're pretty decently priced so it just makes me wonder. haha.