Add a Photo

By PLANTERS
#171 in Nuts & Seeds
Planters® Cashew Halves & Pieces - 46 oz.
Aleksandr G.
Aleksandr G.
Noblesville, IN
There's something about Planters that makes nuts taste good. I find that a handful of cashews or nuts a day really helps me get in the necessary fat intake I need daily and Planters brand of nuts is my favorite way. If you like cashews or halves, then pick up a can of Planters on your next grocery run.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda, NY
Can't go wrong with cashew man except one time my sister ate one and she's allergic but she she didn't know it was a nut and she swelled up and started puking so stay away from this if you're allergic to peanuts bc apparently they're very similar according to her doctor
Erica R.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
Every Christmas my great-grandma makes a mix that calls for cashews and this is her go to product. She writes it on her list and if she can't get this particular brand and type she isn't happy. She'll resort to something else of course but these are her top choice!
Kriscinda F.
Kriscinda F.
Speculator, NY
The perfect nut for a mid day snack. Obviously a great source of healthy fat. Planters nuts just have a distinct difference than other brands. I think they are delicious and a great product to have on hand. I recommend these to anyone needing a great snack.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this brand! Cashews are my favorite! The flavor of these are amazing. You can definitely tell a difference between these and cheaper brands. These met my expectations, for sure. I have bought these multiple times and will continue to buy them!
Emily d.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
I love these because I can have all of them and not share (my roomie's allergic)! They're super healthy and I love eating them so much! I'm starting to get them for back to school because I know long hours studying will require some healthy snacks.
Jacki H.
Jacki H.
Bartlett , Tn
These cashews make for a great snack at any time of the day. It's a convenient size and you can take them on the go or eat them at home. Good price for the product! My kids love them as well. You can buy them just about anywhere so that helps too!
Greg D.
Greg D.
Ludlow, MA
Oh Planters... Sometimes you are great but sometimes you go a little heavy on the salt. While you're more affordable than other cashews it's definitely a downfall. Even if you went less on the salt that would be good. I'll still buy you though.
Lyndsay A.
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
I love planters cashews! It's a great snack especially with some crackers and cheese... maybe a glass of wine. Perfect for when I put the kids in bed and waiting for my husband to get home without filling up on food before dinner.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
Nov. 5, 2016, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: SCS Planters® Cashew Halves & Pieces - 46 oz.
This is my go-to buy from Sams Club pretty much every month. The cashews taste amazing and you get a lot of them for the price! It's a great on the go snack when you need to grab something to keep you full for a while.