BY PLANTERS

Planters® Cashew Halves & Pieces - 46 oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laurissa B.
Brunswick, OH
I love these, salted just enough , a great on the go snack and the cashews are the right size , I could eat the whole thing. And even my daughter likes them for a afternoon snack , and they are not a heavy food so it doesn't mess with dinner
Erron B.
Bountiful, UT
I love cashews. They were always a family favorite when growing up and Planters knows how to do cashews. They are pricier than peanuts but they are very delicious and have never disappointed me. I have bought them several different times and a holiday favorite.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
Foodie Expert
Every Christmas my great-grandma makes a mix that calls for cashews and this is her go to product. She writes it on her list and if she can't get this particular brand and type she isn't happy. She'll resort to something else of course but these are her top choice!
Kriscinda F.
Speculator, NY
Foodie Expert
The perfect nut for a mid day snack. Obviously a great source of healthy fat. Planters nuts just have a distinct difference than other brands. I think they are delicious and a great product to have on hand. I recommend these to anyone needing a great snack.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this brand! Cashews are my favorite! The flavor of these are amazing. You can definitely tell a difference between these and cheaper brands. These met my expectations, for sure. I have bought these multiple times and will continue to buy them!
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Foodie Expert
I love these because I can have all of them and not share (my roomie's allergic)! They're super healthy and I love eating them so much! I'm starting to get them for back to school because I know long hours studying will require some healthy snacks.
Jacki H.
Titusville , FL
Foodie Expert
These cashews make for a great snack at any time of the day. It's a convenient size and you can take them on the go or eat them at home. Good price for the product! My kids love them as well. You can buy them just about anywhere so that helps too!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I love the little peanut mascot. I think he's so funny and cute.

I think Planters can be expensive but when it comes to nuts it seems all the brands charge a lot for their products.

I like how salty these are
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
Foodie Expert
I love planters cashews! It's a great snack especially with some crackers and cheese... maybe a glass of wine. Perfect for when I put the kids in bed and waiting for my husband to get home without filling up on food before dinner.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to buy from Sams Club pretty much every month. The cashews taste amazing and you get a lot of them for the price! It's a great on the go snack when you need to grab something to keep you full for a while.