Scruples White Tea Restorative Shampoo uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY SCRUPLES WHITE TEA

Sulfate Free.  Protect Your Investment. When it comes to your greatest accessory, your hair, you want the best.  Extend, pamper and protect your haircolor and texture investment with White Tea sulfate free, restorative shampoo.  Gently cleanse and help protect, heal, restore, and improve the integrity of hair with this superior formula enriched with rare White Tea leaf extract, Orange flower extract, Panthenol, and Orange oil.  Pamper all of you and try it as a body wash for luxuriously soft skin. Retail sale authorized only by professional salons. No Animal Ingredients.  No Animal Testing.  Please Recycle. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Scruples Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Scruples Inc.  Scruples Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guara see more...

• I have dry frizzy hair, and I'm looking for something to help with ...1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
I absolutely love scruples shampoos of all kinds. For the price you just can't beat it. I especially love the scruples for brassy blonde hair!!! It's the best.
Jasmin N.
Jasmin N.
Kansas City, MO
Leaves my hair feeling wonderful. I've done a decent amount of color treatments to my hair and this makes it feel great.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Lacey, WA
As a hairstylist, I'm a shampoo junky. I've tried every professional shampoo I can get my hands on. This is now always in my shower.

What I love about it, it's sulfate free but still makes your hair feel super clean. A lot of sulfate free shampoos don't lather very well, and take 3 or 4 shampoos to get it really clean. Not with this one, after emulsifying a small amount in your hands and applying to your wet hair it lathers like a dream!

It smells nice and fresh, and not overly scented. This is a huge deal. A lot of more popular brands like Bed Head have so much scent they trigger migraines in some people who are sensitive to fragrance. White Tea Shampoo just has a nice crisp scent.

It is a restorative shampoo, meaning it adds protein to your hair. but it's not so much protein it will start drying out your hair with frequent usage. It's just enough to keep it strong.

It's great for colored hair, relaxed hair, or just plain old virgin hair.
Angela Awada A.
Angela Awada A.
Dearborn, MI
I have dry frizzy hair, and I'm looking for something to help with the frizziness. Is this product good for those with dry hair?