BeautyHair ColorScruples
True Integrity Hair Color, 10g Lightest Golden Blonde, 205 Ounce

Scruples True Integrity Hair Color, 10g Lightest Golden Blonde, 2.05 Ounce

by Scruples

Scruples True Integrity Hair Color 2.05 Oz (58.2 g) (10G Lightest Golden Blonde)

Scruples hair color; Not tested on animals; Made in the United States

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scruples True Integrity Hair Color, 10g Lightest Golden Blonde, 2.05 Ounce!
Mya P.
Altoona, WI
Scruples True Integrity Hair Color, 10g Lightest Golden Blonde, 2.05 Ounce uploaded by Mya P.
Review for: Scruples Dark Ash Blonde 6A - 2.05 oz
I love this product! Perfect mix with my hair color it’s very subtle and looks almost as if it’s natural! No need for improvements it’s exactly how I expected it to turn out! It’s stays vibrant and isn’t getting dull. I will use again!!
Hailey D.
Huntington
This product always gives me a great color. I always request that my hair stylist use this brand whenever coloring my hair. The color lasts & it is just as expected, no surprises. I am very satisfied with this brand!
Brooke G.
Wadena
This is so conflicting because I swear scruples has changed its formula in the last 6 years... I fell in love with scruples during beauty school, but as soon as I was out on my own and of course spend the thousands of dollars it took to have all of my own materials and colors and things, the color ended up being so lackluster. I feel like the color didn’t last as long, it always pulled WAY darker than it was listed. And it made the hair feel super dry.
Whitney P.
Idaho Falls, ID
I'm a lifetime scruples user. It is the most dependable color I have used. True to swatch. Multi tonal colors. Translucent and ammonia free. I love this brand because it is cruelty free and aloe based. My clients who have had reactions to many other colors have all said that because of this line and how gentle it is in their scalp I will be the only cosmetologist they see.
Haley J.
Cornwall
Good gray coverage but I prefer scruples high definition liquid hair color. True integrity has my favorite red and copper tones. If you like a thicker hair color this is the one for you.
Natasha H.
Lasts longer then any other hair color ive put in my hair. Makes my hair super shiny and the color is great!
Jamie B.
Huntersville, NC
Review for: 3RM Dark Red Mahogany Brown
They have the best reds hands down !!!! Doesn’t fade it actually last !!!! And is vibrant
Danyell G.
ANNANDALE, MN
Review for: 10N Lightest Neutral Blonde
Love the smell and its very true to swatch. Never had a single problem with the line of colors or any of the colors ive used.
Sarah L.
Review for: 3RM Dark Red Mahogany Brown
Use this everyday on my clients and it is wonderful! Beautiful cream color and consistent results! Loving scruples more and more everyday.
Natalie V.
Rothsay, MN
This color line is the best, deep rich colors, stay true , add a lot of shine and body to hair.

Looking for your answer?