Scruples

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love this product! Perfect mix with my hair color it’s very subtle and looks almost as if it’s natural! No need for improvements it’s exactly how I expected it to turn out! It’s stays vibrant and isn’t getting dull. I will use again!!
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
This is so conflicting because I swear scruples has changed its formula in the last 6 years... I fell in love with scruples during beauty school, but as soon as I was out on my own and of course spend the thousands of dollars it took to have all of my own materials and colors and things, the color ended up being so lackluster. I feel like the color didn’t last as long, it always pulled WAY darker than it was listed. And it made the hair feel super dry.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I'm a lifetime scruples user. It is the most dependable color I have used. True to swatch. Multi tonal colors. Translucent and ammonia free. I love this brand because it is cruelty free and aloe based. My clients who have had reactions to many other colors have all said that because of this line and how gentle it is in their scalp I will be the only cosmetologist they see.