BY SCRUPLES #59 in Hair Serums

Gloss Pbx&Reg; Soothing Polish Detangles, Adds Shine, And Makes Hair Look And Feel Healthy. 1-800-457-0016 Made In Usa *Protective Barrier Complex (Pbx&Reg;) see more...

Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Van Alstyne, TX
I love the stuff it makes my hair so soft and fluffy I have bleached my hair so many times and they was dry and frizzy all the time this stuff really helps any my hair smooth they didn't look like a Barbie doll hair I will definitely buy again and recommend it to all my girlfriends that bleach their hair a lot like me and even my friends that don't bleach I would say this is it goodbye for anyone
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Hyde Park, NY
This conditioner serum has a cheap bottling that matches its price. But the actual product works like a charm. It's purpose is fulfilled and I would definitely buy this again. Especially as a gift for the winter seasons.
Khristyne P.
Khristyne P.
This product makes my hair unbelievably soft and shiny while still keeping its volume! I love this product and highly recommend it for someone who thinks their hair needs a little pick-me-up! ☺️
Yisel A.
Yisel A.
We all have that one product that we are afraid is going to weigh our hair down, buttttt this one does not! Leaves your hair incredibly soft and shiny and repairs your split ends as well! What's not to love???
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this serum. Made my skin so smooth and soft. Love how it smelled and how great my skin looked
Izadora B.
Izadora B.
Top top top maravichery como dizem não e mesmo amo só não gosto de algumas fragrancias
Emily B.
Emily B.
make hair super soft and bouncy! and if down in the morning it doesn't fall flat by afternoon
Esther W.
Esther W.
Montesano, WA
Made my skin feel very soft but didn't get rid of all the dead skin. It felt very good after but I didn't get the full conditioning effect. Would recommend though, it would be great for a gift!
Debora V.
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product. Makes my hair so soft and glossy. Not heavy and weighed down. No oily feel and helps with the tangles
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
Butler, KY
This was given to me as a gift and it works amazing! I use a heat treatment on my damp hair before I use this serum. And the serum makes me hair smell great, it's smooth and no tangles. Makes blow drying my hair much easier.
Marie Z.
Marie Z.
Worcester, MA
Is this product any good
Marialbis c.
Marialbis c.
Orlando, FL
I want to know how good is this product? It can be used for any type of hair?
Estalina M.
Estalina M.
Mesa, AZ
I have heard friends talking about this product. I have natural curly hair and I'm looking for a smoothing conditioning serum to handle my coarse curly hair. I would love to try it. Do you think this product could help smooth my hair out some? Please help.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Costa rica
Saben si es un buen producto?
Bris O.
Bris O.
Winnemucca , NV
My hair is so dry and has been falling out, would this work for that?