BY SCRUPLES

With Protective Barrier Complex Smooth Out Straightening Gel is the ultimate styling tool for smoothing naturally curly hair, taming frizzy hair or producing sleek, loose curls while still leaving hair incredibly conditioned and shiny. Retail sale authorized only by professional salons. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Scruples Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Scruples Inc.  Scruples Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Scruples Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist see more...

Scruples Smooth Out Straightening Gel
  • "It only takes a quarter-sized amount for very thick, long hair." in 2 reviews
  • "A real time saver!" in 1 review
Alicia C.
I am in love with this. I also want to say that they have the best curling gel. But this product smells soo good and leaves the hair sooo smooth and protective product from the heat which is very important
Alex T.
Fort Worth, TX
I have very wavy, very thick hair. I rarely, if ever blow dry it. My after-shower routine is comprised of combing out my wet hair and combing this gel through my hair, making sure to get a thorough application. It only takes a quarter-sized amount for very thick, long hair. I get the very flexible kind, and it doesn't feel crunchy, and keeps my hair frizz-free. I love it!
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
I use this every day! I have long, thick hair that is slightly wavy. I use it before blow drying and straightening my hair. On days I don't want to blow dry, I can apply it to my wet hair and let it air dry. No crunchy gel curls here!
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
This smells heavenly! I have not straight, not curly, not evenly wavy hair. 😝 I put a pump of this in, comb through and let my hair air dry for a bit. When my hair is almost dry, I put my hair in a bun. By the time I get to work I take out my bun and I have nice soft waves that last all day. A real time saver!
Sandy W.
Columbia, AL
If you want a styling gel that doesn't weigh down your hair, this is the product for you!
And it smells great too. Try the scruples styling gel. You won't be disappointed...
🥀
Yes love this product. I use it everyday and its amazing. Try it you won't regret it.
Crislaine L.
Nao usei ainda mas o que ele nos promete fiquei bem interesada para esprementar entao recommendo a vcs q testem tambem depos de testado dareimas estrelas