BY SCRUPLES

With Protective Barrier Complex Renewal Shampoo cleanses and helps protect color treated hair from the damaging effects of the environment. Retail sale authorized only by professional salons. No Animal Ingredients.  No Animal Testing.  Please Recycle. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Scruples Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Scruples Inc.  Scruples Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Scruples Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that produ see more...

Janelle A.
Beaufort, SC
Bought this for my blonde hair because I didnt want to have to ALWAYS use purple shampoo. I got them through amazon and started using them that day, I love these even though the smell isnt the best. It leaves my hair fresh and keeps my color looking great
Tiffany B.
Viroqua, WI
This shampoo helps my color stay bright longer. I have naturally blonde hair and have the bangs and under layers a purple. This shampoo not only helps keep my color looking great, it smells amazing! Would recommend this to someone looking for a new shampoo on their color treated hair.
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
Would try this if it will keep the Colore in my hair. I just got red so I wonder how well it will work