BY SCRUPLES

This gentle and soothing shampoo from scruples brightens blonde or gray hair and keeps it looking cool and healthy. Enriched with chamomile extracts to restore shine and enhance light hair. Contains sea kelp, which is rich in vitamin a to keep hair healthy and strong. see more...

Jenna W.
Reno, NV
Review for: Scruples Platinum Shine Shampoo, 8.5 Fluid Ounce more...
This shampoo is amazing. It makes my hair feel so clean and like I just went to the salon. You can tell this is a professional shampoo rather than a drugstore brand. It really does make a difference!! Love.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
I have bright blonde hair and the stuff it saves me! It makes it so you don't have to go get your hair done quite as much and keeps the brass color out! I have thicker hair so after I use the shampoo I use a hair mask on it to put some more moisture back in! Overall best purple shampoo I've ever used!
Sallie P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've been using this shampoo for forever ! It's great for people with lighter hair. Mine is a light brown with silver undertones & I use this to keep my silver bright ! Make sure you're using a regular shampoo before using this ! Don't completely replace your normal shampoo with this one !
Samantha F.
Staten Island, NY
This is my favorite shampoo! I use to use shimmer and lights but it never truly worked for me my hair would always turn brassy. This has been a lifesaver so glad I tried it
Cassie Renee S.
I did A LOT of researching before purchasing my very first purple shampoo! I felt the price wasn't too bad at all for all of what you get out of it! This shampoo smells AMAZING and does an AMAZING job! When I went back for my next hair appointment my stylist couldn't believe how great my hair still looked!! If you're on the fence, please try this out for yourself!
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
I've tried several purple shampoos and this is one the best! It smells amazing and kept my blonde hair from getting brassy. I have fine hair and it did not weigh it down at all, nor did it strip it of moisture. Def would recommend!
Shayna A.
fort myers, FL
Love this shampoo!!! It's expensive but it's good!! I like it better than some other similar ones and my scalp is usually oily and it's great for it.
Amber H.
Love his shampoo it doesn't make your hair dry it does get oily quick with this shampoo though
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
I had my hair colored a few months ago. It's a darker color on top, medium blonde in middle , and a light blonde at the ends. I'm wanting to use something to wash the yellow color that's in the medium to light blonde. Would this help lighten it or get rid of that yellow color?
Katie T.
Watauga, TX
Can you use this on brown hair? My hair is an annoying orange/gold brown that I hate and I’ve tried dying over it with ash brown before a few times at the salon and it never does anything because my hair is stubborn and toner usually only takes to light hair. Just looking to see if this super potent purple shampoo might work for medium brown hair as well?
Dani J.
Lewisville, TX
How does this make your hair feel?