BY SCRUPLES

Removes Peroxide Residue Neutralizes Peroxide Residue That Remains In Hair Following A Salon Chemical Service Containing Peroxide. 1-800-457-0016 Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth S.
Lacey, WA
This product is generally only used in a salon after a chemical service. It helps restore hair back to it's normal PH after being chemically treated, helping seal in the color and keeping the hair at it's healthiest.

In my experience with this product, it works wonderful. It can be used after any chemical service that has peroxide in it, whether or not the service was done with scruples products it can still be used. After a color service, shampoo hair twice, apply NOH2O2 and let sit 5 mins, rinse, and then condition.

Laken H.
Mocksville, NC
This product is the most amazing thing I have ever used in my life! This is a perfect fit for someone who is constantly dying or bleaching their hair!
Angelica R.
Royal Oaks, CA
If you are constantly coloring your hair you need this product ! it has saved my hair so much!!! It makes my hair so soft and silky-smooth
Diandra  G.
Chillicothe, OH
Love love love. I use this all the time. Defiantly perfect for someone who can't stop bleaching and redying there hair. Best product ever
Amber S.
I have tried it with blonde and red tones the colors come our wonderful. This peroxide doesn't dry the hair out as much as some do.
Tiara K.
Based on my experience this product works amazing and is well worth the not so bad price!