Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsScruples
Moisture Bath Shampoo & Moisturex Conditioner 338oz Duo "Set"

Scruples Moisture Bath Shampoo & Moisturex Conditioner 33.8oz Duo "Set"

by Scruples

*Shampoo - Helps restore moisture and elasticity, Exceptional for dry, brittle and coarse hair, Leaves hair silky and shiny For daily use *Conditioner - Enhances pliability in dry, brittle and coarse hair, Penetrates deep to restore moisture, Adds...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scruples Moisture Bath Shampoo & Moisturex Conditioner 33.8oz Duo "Set"!
Nicole C.
Paramus, NJ
The smell is great. I love they a#started as a family owned company. A small bottle can last a long time.
Ashley C.
Christiansburg, VA
My curly hair loves this shampoo and conditioner duo. I will pair this conditioner with any other shampoo to keep my locks moisturized. Have to buy in salon so it's harder to find but worth the looking. Smelly slightly funny but the smell doesn't linger long on hair.

Looking for your answer?