Scruples Hair Clarifier Deep Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by Estefany Q.

BY SCRUPLES

Purify Hair Clarifier&Reg; Deep Cleansing Shampoo Gently Removes Chemicals, Minerals And Metallic Residue From Hair. 1-800-457-0016 Made In Usa see more...

Tanya K.
Trinity, FL
I absolutely love scruples products. First off, scruples is the only company I use to color my hair platinum blonde..No other company could even compare to the platinum blonde color I achieved with scruples. With that said, I trust their products 100% because they all do what is expected. This shampoo is bomb! It is truly deep cleansing and clarifying. Because I have platinum blonde hair, I have to keep up with the maintenance to have it look ashy all the time and not turn brassy. This clarifying shampoo gets all the gunk out of your hair and brightens my blonde after every use. I rotate this shampoo with the purple shampoo and have never had better results. When I use this, my scalp is squeaky clean from all the product buildup and the oils. It smells divine as well. highly recommend, ESPECIALLY for all you blondes:)
Tiffany H.
As a curly hair girl it is very difficult to find a shampoo that is gentle enough to use on my curls, but string enough to strip away the buildup in my scalp. I absolutely love this shampoo because that's exactly what it does! I breaks up all the buildup that ends up on my scalp, but it doesn't strip too much of the natural oils. It is perfect for the curly girl that doesn't shampoo but once every week or two.
Katie S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo. It comes in either this white bottle or the newer ones come in a dark grey bottle. I have really greasy hair and this helps to loosen all the oils and emulsify them so that they rinse right out. I usually wash my hair twice with it and my hair stays smooth and shiny all day. It seems hard to find, I always get it from my hair dresser and it is pretty expensive, but still totally worth it.
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is a really wonderful Shampoo! leaves hair super soft! smells good. The price of this product is not as expensive. I've been using it for several months. It is for dry scalps, I buy again, The hair is shiny
Sammee H.
Makes me feel like I just left the salon! My ends feel great after washing with this, and I can tell that its a clarifying shampoo compared to other clarifying shampoos. I use this once a week, and a normal shampoo the other days. Totally recommend!
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
It is definitely a more expensive shampoo. But it is salon grade so you know it is going to work. I only use this type of shampoo when my hair is colored. Keeps my hair very soft, shiny, and locks moisture in. I also notice my color lasts much longer when using this brand compared to others!
kaci d.
I am a cosmetologist and I have used this on clients. This is a great clarifying shampoo. I highly recommend it. The packaging isn't fancy but you can't always go off of the way packaging looks. But this shampoo is a must have.
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
I first tried this shampoo at my salon when my stylist used it in my hair. I loved the way it smelled and it left my hair feeling so soft! It's competitively priced and I think it's well worth it for the money.
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
I love this shampoo... coming from a girl who has curly curly hair .. it's so nice and it's super effective ............. the packaging is ok nothing crazy but it does work great and highly recommend to others!
Amelia P.
Monroe, NC
Love this product :) makes my hair feel like I just left the salon! such a great price!! This is a product is recommend to anyone and everyone. I use this basically every time I wash my hair!
Isomery P.
Puerto Rico
Does this makes ypur hair very dry or is normal?
Geraldine F.
Kettering , OH
Crees que sea un buen producto para cabello natural?
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
How is this product on color treated hair? Anyone with experience? My hair is dyed a dark brown and I really want a good clarifying shampoo but I'm worried about my color fading.
Carly Z.
Allentown, PA
How does this product work?
Angel L.
Is it good to use and work for dry curly hairs?