Scruples Dry Shampoo Fresh Finish Daily - 7.5 oz uploaded by Lydia M.

BY SCRUPLES

What it is: Dry Shampoo Fresh Finish What it does: Multi purpose dry shampoo, texturizing and finishing spray. Absorbs excess oil, leaving hair smelling fresh and clean. Infuses hair with texture, volume and control. What else you need to know: Provides hold see more...

Eva M.
What’s not to love about this dry shampoo? It gives your hair that perfect volume, texture AND it smells delectable. I love to use this after styling my hair to give it that effortless, messy hair as well as using it the next day for true “next day” hair.
Lydia M.
Spring, TX
works really well and smells really nice, I have dark hair so its easy for it to look shiny(oily) and it really helps me out in my time of need. a little more expensive than I like to pay but its definitely worth it. last quite a while too so no worries on running out soon
Chasity C.
9802 McConnell Road Martin
This is my absolute favorite shampoo. Makes my hair so clean, soft, and smooth. Also has a great smell to it.