Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair MousseScruples
Creme Parfait Volumizing Styling Foam - 85 oz 85 oz

Scruples Creme Parfait Volumizing Styling Foam - 8.5 oz 8.5 oz

by Scruples

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scruples Creme Parfait Volumizing Styling Foam - 8.5 oz 8.5 oz!
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Scruples Creme Parfait Volumizing Styling Foam - 8.5 oz 8.5 oz uploaded by Misty B.
Scruples Creme Parfait Mousse I love this mousse! It is a key factor when I style my natural curls! It holds them together very well! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
brianna N.
Clifton, NJ
makes my hair smell amazing and makes a noticeable difference in its volume after drying
Madeline D.
Rochester Hls, MI
Adds great curl definition and volume into mine and my brother’s hair! We use right after the shower when our hair is very wet
Echo E.
This is my all-time favorite volumizing mousse. I've been using this mousse for years. I definitely see a noticeable difference in the volume and hold my hair has when I use this mousse. My hair doesn't feel dry and crunchy when I finish styling it. My one complaint about this mousse has to do with the packaging. A few years ago they changed the packaging of this mousse. Now every can I've bought has a faulty nozzle. It never fails, I barely use the product and the nozzle snaps off. The products is then useless. I've tried to realign the nozzle and use two hands to try to dispense the mousse. That only works sometimes and it's a huge time consuming pain when I'm in a hurry to get ready. I've even purchased other cans thinking it was a fluke, but every can I've bought has the same defective nozzle issue.
Johanna S.
Fairmont, WV
I’m new to scruples and their products. I’ve been using this on my curtly hair clients and it seems pretty amazing! It smells great and it always adds a great texture.
April B.
Fillmore
Great volumizig mousse. It smells so good, and goes a great job!! Not too have. Highly recommend
Candace A.
Winnipeg , MB
For the price I paid ($19 Canadian) I want to love this product. You have to use this sparingly. Makes your fingers incredibly sticky and your hair greasy the next day, if you’re not careful. Scent is alright. Does the trick of making your hair voluminous. Would much rather use a lighter mousse so I can coat more roots.

Looking for your answer?