Scruples

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
makes my hair smell amazing and makes a noticeable difference in its volume after drying
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
[product:scruples-creme-parfait-mousse] I love this mousse! It is a key factor when I style my natural curls! It holds them together very well! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This is my all-time favorite volumizing mousse. I've been using this mousse for years. I definitely see a noticeable difference in the volume and hold my hair has when I use this mousse. My hair doesn't feel dry and crunchy when I finish styling it. My one complaint about this mousse has to do with the packaging. A few years ago they changed the packaging of this mousse. Now every can I've bought has a faulty nozzle. It never fails, I barely use the product and the nozzle snaps off. The products is then useless. I've tried to realign the nozzle and use two hands to try to dispense the mousse. That only works sometimes and it's a huge time consuming pain when I'm in a hurry to get ready. I've even purchased other cans thinking it was a fluke, but every can I've bought has the same defective nozzle issue.