Scruples 3.4-ounce Soothing Polish

by Scruples

This soothing polish from Scruples reduces tangles and enhances shine to make hair look and feel healthier. The rich formula soothes, tames and eliminates frizz using a blend of oxygen-infused nutrients and is excellent for use on wet or dry hair. Professional grade Designed to handle every hair type Established, trusted formulas Size: 3.4 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Hair Hair type: All We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

I want to knowbhow much is this im kinsa interested
I love this how much is this?
What Does This Do To Your Hair? Please Some Help
Start your review of Scruples 3.4-ounce Soothing Polish!
Lauren L.
Vero Beach , FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This soothing polish from scruples will untangle and enhances shine to make hair look and feel healthier. Soothes, tames and eliminates frizz using a blend of oxygen-infused nutrients. A lightweight formula excellent for use on wet or dry hair.
Angelynn N.
I love that this is cheap and affordable but the products never fails to do its job !!
Karina L.
North Hollywood, CA
Love this omg tjis is amazing for everting cux is hella cute and stuff likr shar but its okay
Caitlyn L.
Henderson , NC
I love this product. It makes my hair so much softer. It's not that expensive either. It makes it hard to split your hair too. Also very long lasting. Only need a little product to do a lot of work. I recommend buying this
Jessie C.
Clarksburg
This makes everybody’s hair look extremely beautiful and healthy at the same time! I love it!
Christina L.
Niceville, FL
I first saw this product at my hair salon when my stylist used it. I fell in love with it instantly. The smell is amazing!! It leaves my hair feeling soft and doesn't make my hair feel or look oily. It tames any frizz and fly aways. This product will always be in my bathroom!
lyndsay A.
Alger, MI
I cant be without this product if I'm going to blow dry my hair and straighten it. For some reason this product works very well with my curly frizzy hair and it makes it so much more manageable. The price is good for how frequent I use it and you dont need much at all so it lasts a long time!