BY SCRUPLES

Color Pink see more...

Lisa G.
LOVE this stuff! A little goes a looonngg way. I mix a dot of the dye with a cup of conditioner to get a light pink color for my hair. You can add more dye to make the color brighter if necessary. I have been using the same 2.5 oz tube for over a year. It lasts long and is not expensive at all. I highly recommend.
Clairah H.
Indianapolis
Urban Shock is very vivid! They have a good smell, and you don’t have to use developer for them! They do wash out, but not super fast! They have a large color variety too!
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
The most amazing pink you'll EVER use, it's not a hot pink, it's like a deep pink but very vibrant. I've used this for three years. I've tried other products such as pravana.... They do NOT compare, nor last anywhere near as long as urban shock!!!!!
Shyla A.
Winnipeg , MB
I used Color Craze Purple, and it is absolutely amazing!!! By far the best dye i've ever used.
It's been almost 3 months since I dyed my hair, and it still hasn't faded or dulled at all and i wash my hair daily. My hair wasn't bleached first either, just light brown when i used this dye, and it turned out so vibrant.
I had the dye for 6 years before being able to use it, I wasn't sure how well it would still work after that long, but decided to still give it a try anyways...
I've used other brands dying my hair purple before and none have turned out this good, or lasted more than 2 weeks..