SCRUBS White Board Cleaner Wipes

Lint-free wipe cleans and restores white boards in one easy step. Removes ghosting, grease, stains and shadows. Soft, absorbent wipe can be used as an eraser as well as a cleaner. Picks up marker dust ordinary erasers leave behind. Nontoxic, low-alcohol formula leaves a light, clean scent. Towel/Wipe Type: Wet Wipes Application: Dry Erase Boards.ITW90891. 90891. SCRUBS SCRUBS White Board Cleaner Wipes. see more...

Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I really like to use these wipes as an alternative to the traditional white board eraser. Anyone who uses a white board knows the ink from those markers eventually gets left behind and stains the board. These wipes help clean the board entirely.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Perfect to keep on hand for my ever-changing calendar on my whiteboard! Gets the toughest ink stains off my board!
Haley A.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
Love to use these for my white board calendar! Gets all the marker residue off and keeps the board looking new.
Kiara B.
Kiara B.
I have a whiteboard I keep in my girls room. I love these for easy clean ups
Raven P.
Raven P.
Ingleside , MD
I absolutely love this product! I have a wall to wall white board in the kids bedroom and they love these wipes. They are easy to use and very efficient.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Do these dry out the hands?