Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenItw Dymon

by Itw Dymon

SCRUBS ITW91201 Solar Guard Sunscreen Towels

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SCRUBS ITW91201 Solar Guard Sunscreen Towels!
How would you rate this product?
New York
I didn't really like it didn't work on my skin I got home red I won't get that ever again tbh
I have the wipes in sunscreen and with mosquito spray and I have to say I love them! They are so easy to use and very convenient to carry, and because of their small size they are great for on the go! I will definitely be repurchasing these asap!
Pikeville, KY
Love these bug spray wipes! They give great coverage because you actually know where they were applied. These also do not leave you feeling sticky. The overall smell is much better than many of the sprays. I like these much better than any of the sprays. Cutter All Family Mosquito Wipes 15 ct
Doha
2,012 reviews
Works great, good size towels and the packaging is small..Works great, good size towels and the packaging is small enough to put in a purse, backpack, fanny back. High recommend if your are out and about where there are bugs!The product works VERY WELL. No need to worry about liquids spilling, since it comes as a towel in an enclosed package!

Looking for your answer?