Scrubs Glass/Surface Wipes, Clth, 6 x 8, 50/Can, 6 Cans/Carton (ITW98556CT)

by Scrubs

CLEAR REFLECTIONS Glass/Surface WipesOne-step application keeps glass and surfaces looking like new. Ammonia-free, lint-free wipe is safe for most surfaces. Easily removes dirt, dust, fingerprints, smudges, smoke film, spots, and soils on contact while...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scrubs Glass/Surface Wipes, Clth, 6 x 8, 50/Can, 6 Cans/Carton (ITW98556CT)!
5 months agoColorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Target
I've used these in the past and have really liked them. They used to work really well and held up to cleaning most of a vehicle. These do not. They left my windshield and glass almost looking worse. There were dry streaks and white flecks of towel all over the place. I thought maybe the towels were too dry, so I took some canned Sprayway glass cleaner and used it before the towel. It didn't help. I've seen other reviews that said they followed up with a dry cloth to prevent streaking. That's something I never had to do when I used these in the past. I'm really disappointed at how badly these worked. When I used to use them while working for an unnamed package delivery company with lots of brown vehicles, they were awesome. Seems they have gone downhill in quality.
5 months agoStreetsboro , OH
These are great! I love a glass cleaner wipe. It make it so easy. I hate cleaning windows but this makes it not so bad. I would recommend this for sure, especially if you’re not a fan of window cleaning. I would buy this again... good pricing.
3 months agoTulsa, OK
Scrubs Glass/Surface Wipes are so wonderful for any surface — in fact, I use them so often I find myself running out!
a month ago
Just discovered this product it does the job I just don’t know if it’s the product for me
5 months agoMarkham, ON
I use these everyday to clean sinks, floors, tiles, cabinets, everything. Takes all the dirt off. It smells really refreshing as well. I recommend.
5 months agoNantes
Good scrubs Affordable and nice packaging. Good value I use it everyday to clean 🧼 my surface and glass I recommend it and will buy it again
5 months agoChatsworth , ON
I love that this cleaner is in a wipe. Saves wasting paper towels. Only thing is if u don’t use them slot they dry out
2 months agoNew Castle, DE
I've been helping for a long time. An unusual product. love it very much❣❣❣ It is a necessary product🥰🥰🥰