BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

When you've got the right product for the situation at hand, even the most overwhelming tasks become . . . well, a lot less overwhelming. Cleaning becomes simple, rewarding — and more manageable. Suddenly everything's under control.This unique toilet... see more...

Buy on Target
Laura H.
Fort Mill
Our toilets kept getting covered in mold and mildew very quickly. I cannot get over how well these work! And they smell so good too! I’m waiting to see how long they last as we just got them recently.
Michaela S.
Lincoln, NE
Just tried these for the first time! This is by far my favorite toilet odor eliminator by far! They have the strongest smell that lasts the longest. This stick that comes with it is super convenient! You just push it up until it reaches the next slot and push into the toilet wall allowing it to release one gel. I will be buying these regularly!
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert
This product is a little difficult to put together, but once you get past that it is amazing. I have noticed a difference since using it and can go a little longer in-between actual cleanings.
Cassie M.
I have noticed that since I have started using this that i really can go longer inbetween my cleanings. It leaves my toilet looking clean much longer
Kimberly B.
It's a bit confusing putting it together but it smells amazing and works wonders. I have tried other cleaning gels and this is my second favorite.
Lauren M.
Hilliard, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert
I really like this product. It keeps your toilet smelling fresh for weeks and isn't even noticeable.
Marlene S.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I really love these gel "stamps". You stamp it on the rim of your toilet bowl and it cleanses your bowl with every flush. Also keeps it fresh smelling!