BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

Scrubbing Bubbles® Fresh Mountain Morning Toilet Cleaning Gel.
Stamp on Gel. Gel Clings.
Continuously cleans for up to 7 days.
Prevents buildup of limescale and toilet rings.
SC Johnson. A family company.
1 dispenser & 6 gel discs 1.34 oz (38 g). see more...

Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Easy applicator to use! Keeps toilet and bathroom fresh and clean! Each disc last a week with 6 refills this is great!!
Gabrielle M.
The smell is soo strong. I can't get over the strong smell that takes over the entire bathroom after opening the product. I love the idea of it, and the gel sticks really great to the bowl. I wouldn't buy the product again in this scent, maybe a citrus scent would be better.
Kaitlin F.
These are GREAT. I love the smell, which is important with four small boys in our house, and not great memories for flushing ;) Sorry, that's a lot of information.
Eva R.
I love this product. It has the toilet smelling real good and has a clean scent and keeps the toilet really clean for about a week.
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I love scrubbing bubbles. I got this in a free coupon years ago and have continued to buy it. You just push a little gel out and walla!
Sara G.
South gate, Ca
Great for inbetween toilet scrubbings. love this stuff, i don't have to scrub so hard and the gel is nice
kitty O.
I like that it eliminates odors fast. Smells great .The toilet looks clean and stay clean...Makes my life so much easier.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
The gel discs stick firmly to the toilet & are easy to install with the pre filled gel disc dispenser. Only last for about 5 days though.
Caitlin N.
I'm obsessed with these. They are so easy to use, just click the gel tube into the applicator, wait for it to pop and then stamp a blob of cleaning gel onto yoir toilet bowl. It definitely stays clean for quute a while after a good cleaning. Once the gel gets quite small and thin, I take my toilet brush, wipe up the bit of gel, and give the bowl a good clean. Then I stamp another blob and I'm good to go another 12 days or so. They're usually on sale, and I find they are a better alternative to toilet tank cleaning discs.
Rebecca C.
Versailles, MO
Love this product. I'm a toilet freak and swear by this stuff. Easy to apply and I love knowing my potty is clean!