Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel, Fresh Clean Scent (3 Dispensers & 18 Gel Discs)

BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

Jessica H.
Mesa, AZ
Having two boys, let's just say the bathroom is always a work in progress!!! If I am not cleaning up toothpaste and wiping up spills, I am cleaning the toilet. Ugh!!! Boys are messy!! I love the Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gels! So easy to install. A fresh smell with every flush. And the toilet stays cleaner!!!! Saves so much extra work!
Farrah g.
Minot Afb, ND
18 heal discs is good for houses with three or more toilets in the house because they last. Keeps the toilet bowl fresher and cleaners for longer periods of told and eliminates odor faster.
Nancy  A.
I love this stuff. The least amount of contact with the toilet bowl the better. I used to hate cleaning the toilet but with this its just so simple.
Natasha C.
I think that these are the best invention ever! i use these so much because they are easy to use and they get the job done!
Tamara R.
I just don't like them. They make my bathrooms smell like a public bathroom. I think it has a terrible smell.
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
These are amazing! My siblings, my parents, my grandparents use this! So now we do too! Loll
Glenda B.
These are a great product ..just recently purchased and I would definitely recommend