Add a Photo

By SCRUBBING BUBBLES
#47 in Bathroom Cleaners
Powerful cleaner tackles toilet rings & limescale.
SC Johnson a family company.
New!
Scrubbing Bubbles.
One step toilet bowl cleaner.
Refill.
Lasts for up to 30 days.
Fresh mountain morning.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Sand Springs, OK

I love scrubbing bubbles products. They smell fantastic and always get the job done. They're are comparable in price to other leading brands and you can find them at almost any store. I definitely prefer Scrubbing Bubbles for bathroom cleaning.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV

Helps make the toilet super clean takes a long time for it to get dirty after I spray and keeps it smelling nice!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

Love using this product in my bathroom helps in listing the grime and gets it clean. Also freshen the bathroom.
Yarely C.
Yarely C.
Woodland , Ca

I love keeping these on my toilet bowl its an amazing product helps keep it clean longer and refreshed
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA

I like to buy this product to clean my bathroom it cleans so easy and it cleans it good
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS

The scrubbing bubbles toilet bowl cleaner clean my toilet really great ....
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

Love the scrubbing bubbles it comes so in handy because you can see he bubbles and you can tell it's cleaning it!! I love this product and highly recommend it to all moms I have been using it for over 2 years.
Sosha C.
Sosha C.
Petal, MS

Love the smell of this stuff, love how clean my restroom feels once clean with this product!
Daniele r.
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA

I love to use this to clean my toilet . I even just clean spray it on a daily bases
Karen E.
Karen E.

Nothing works better than scrubbing bubbles it does most of the work for you!
Elena A.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, British Columbia

My toilet bowl gets a red ring. I clean with bleach but it's back like 2 days later. Would this product help with that?

Join Now