BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

Powerful cleaner tackles toilet rings & limescale.
SC Johnson a family company.
New!
Scrubbing Bubbles.
One step toilet bowl cleaner.
Refill.
Lasts for up to 30 days.
Fresh mountain morning. see more...

• My toilet bowl gets a red ring. I clean with bleach but i...1 Answers
Jacquelyn M.
Aiea, HI
Like everyone I'm sure the toilet is the last thing I want to clean but it must be done and any product that will make it easier for me & do a great job is a ok in my book! Something about scrubbing bubbles just makes me feel like it works better than other cleaners on the market. My mom my sister and grandma all use it in there homes too so maybe that's an influence.
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love scrubbing bubbles products. They smell fantastic and always get the job done. They're are comparable in price to other leading brands and you can find them at almost any store. I definitely prefer Scrubbing Bubbles for bathroom cleaning.
Cynthia S.
Love the scrubbing bubbles it comes so in handy because you can see he bubbles and you can tell it's cleaning it!! I love this product and highly recommend it to all moms I have been using it for over 2 years.
Amanda S.
O Fallon, IL
I've been usong Scrubbing Bubbles for as long as I can remember. When used as directed, it's a great product. Key point is to spray, wipe with damp cloth, then wipe again with clean damp cloth.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using this better than any other cleaner. I just spray on and let it sit, then flush. It takes care of itself and I don't have to do that nasty scrubbing!
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Helps make the toilet super clean takes a long time for it to get dirty after I spray and keeps it smelling nice!
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Love using this product in my bathroom helps in listing the grime and gets it clean. Also freshen the bathroom.
Yarely C.
Woodland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love keeping these on my toilet bowl its an amazing product helps keep it clean longer and refreshed
Natasha L.
I love this product!!!!!! If you have not tried this you should grab this when you can! We love it.
Stephanie  M.
Pawtucket, RI
Beth product to you than your bathroom leave the toilet extremely clean and I recommended to all mom
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
My toilet bowl gets a red ring. I clean with bleach but it's back like 2 days later. Would this product help with that?