BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer: Ideal for tubs, shower walls and shower doors Also effectively cleans glazed ceramic tile, stainless steel, chrome fixtures, fiberglass, vinyl and glazed porcelain surfaces Not for use on acrylic, brass or natural marble No CFCs see more...

Keisha A.
I decided to purchase this product because it was on sale at my local publix, and plus I had a coupon for it as well. I'm so glad I puchased. This product works wonders for my tub. All I do is spray, and let it set for 5 minutes, and then wipe. And my tub look so clean and shiny. This is my go to product for cleaning my tub. Love this product and will continue to purchase.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product cuts through any stain you have in your shower. I love the spray nozzle that shoots out a deep cleaning foam to attack any sign of dirt. I make my boyfriend buy this because he and his roommate are fire fighters and their shower is always covered in dirt. This stuff is seriously awesome!!!
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Love love this product doesn't have a harsh chemical smell spray entire surface and it does the job for you just have to wipe it down which is great has a great scent removes soap scum build up etc. I would recommend this
Emily P.
Scrubbing bubbles is great! It does all the hard work for you, which is perfect if you don't have time or energy to get down and scrub the bathroom. In 15 minutes, you'll see a noticeable difference after using this product.
Jennifer R.
Yes yes yes, i love scrubbing bubbles because you literally have to just spray and wait for it to turn white and BAM, rinse with some warm or hot water. perfect for quick cleaning when you are a mother of 3!!
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
The first time I saw this product it was in my school. They use it to clean their bathrooms. I like the smeel, it does stay a long time though. Easy to use, just spray I think it's a good cleaner.
Samantha M.
Clarksville, TN
Nothing makes cleaning my bathroom easier to do than this. Just a few seconds of spraying covers the entire tub and all I have to do is wipe off
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
A great shower cleaner the brand is one I trust. I buy it every month it does work well in my bathroom. It smells ok and it is easy to use.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love using this cleaning stuff!!! Not priced bad. Can hardly find this certain one anywhere around where I live so I usually buy 2!
Laura D.
Camdenton, MO
I love this product. It cleans the soap scum off my shower walls and tub and leaves them looking squeaky clean and smelling great.