Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Aerosol

Mega shower foamer cleaner rainshower

Does this really work for hard water stains and glass door scum?? I've tried many things and I need help! My shower still isn't clean.
Does this product remove soap scum on marble showers with harming them?
I've been looking for the most effecting foaming cleaner... does this work well or Is Tilex better?
Start your review of Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Aerosol!
Product Highlights
Does a great job deep cleaning, smells great as well.in reviews
This doesn't really get soap scum off like I thought it would.in reviews
The toilet bowl stuff works good.in reviews
Chantal H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Aerosol uploaded by Chantal H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is exactly what it says it is! scrubbing-bubbles®-bathroom-grime-fighter-aerosol I apply this to my shower walls & tub and let it sit and activate. I literally just have to wipe it away! For more stubborn stains I tend to use a soft bristle brush and I'm very satisfied with this product for removing soap scum! 🛁
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Aerosol uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: Target
The best tub cleaning product out there! It has a pleasant scent, but open a windows or turn on your vent because it’s not Goss to breathe that in. Cleans very well! Scrubbing Bubbles Disinfectant Bathroom Cleaner
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Aerosol uploaded by Ellen C.
It was okay. Very easy to use. Super consistent spray. Smell was okay, not too chemically. I was hoping for my of a noticeable change after using it, and I did t really see that. I probably wouldn’t spend my money on this one again. #springcleaning #bathroom #niceandclean #cleaning
jill B.
palm bay, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great cleaner if you want to switch up if you have glass shower doors like myself you use this to keep the soapscum off the doors if you want doors that never get build up use rainex on them once a month
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Maybe it’s a mental thing, but I feel the foaming action helps clean my shower better. It definitely decreases the amount of scrubbing I have to do. Nice, clean scent and does a great job.
Abigail G.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Aerosol uploaded by Abigail G.
I love the scrubbling bubbles it works really well and I like the foam. I use it along with Clorox to clean my bathroom.
Charlene H.
Rosedale, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Walmart
I Love how fast it works you just spray leave it for a few and it does the job with minimal scrubbing and love how it smells! Best thing to clean the bathroom with!
Rebecca C.
Greensburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use Scrubbing Bubbles for my bathroom all the time! It’s my favorite to clean the bathtub and sink. It really works on soap build up! I recommend trying this product.
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Honestamente probé este producto para el baño la la verdad no me agradó a la hora de aplicarlo no salías y mucho producto
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I give this two stars because it's suppose to be even more powerful than the original, but it isn't. It doesn't power through dirt and grime. Mr. Clean® Clean Freak Mist with Lemon Zest is much better!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...