Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer uploaded by Jasmine B.Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer uploaded by Karen  K.Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer uploaded by Cathy S.

BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES #8 in Bathroom Cleaners

Penetrates and Dissolves Soap Scum! Wide Spray! For Complete Coverage! Powerful foam formula gives your shower a brilliant shine! Ideal for tubs, shower walls, and shower doors. Also effectively cleans glazed ceramic tile, stainless steel, chrome fixtures, fiberglass, vinyl and glazed porcelain surfaces. Do not use on acrylic, brass or natural marble.  Spot test all other surfaces in an inconspicuous area. You can recycle this steel container in an increasing number of communities. Questions?  Comments? Call 800-558-5252 see more...

• Does this really work for hard water stains and glass door scum??...2 Answers
  • Does this product remove soap scum on marble showers with harming...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for the most effecting foaming cleaner... does ...1 Answers
Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer
  • "I love this product, i use it about once a week and use my sponge mop to scrub the shower and tub with just to get an extra scrub in and it works great." in 6 reviews
  • "I think it works just alright..I have tried other things that clean better, it seemed like I had to keep scrubbing for it to get all the soap scum off of things." in 5 reviews
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
The only thing that gets my shower clean! It’s a nice thick foam that stays in place no matter what angle it’s applied. It did a great job at getting my grout sparkly white and breaking any soap scum down around the sides of my tub. The smell is light and fresh and the can lasts me awhile.
Emily R.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Scrubbing Bubbles. They have the best cleaning products I have used so far in my lifetime - nothing is too tough for them! I use it in all areas of my bathroom and it cleans everything and has a pleasant scent!
Emily H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite product for cleaning the bath tub. Not only does it work when you spray it all angles it does a fantastic job at breaking down all the grossness in the tub. I would definitely repurchase again and again!
Jordan N.
Waterloo, WI
I love this product for so many reasons! I use it to disinfect my shower or the residents showers and baths that I use to take care of. But my favorite use is hairdye. I couldn't get it out with anything but this!
Julie H.
Another must have in our cleaning closet! Purchased from kroger and it really does a great job cleaning the tub! The scent isn't the best, but it does smell like a disinfectant and clean. Would recommend
Alicia B.
Lexington, KY
Amazing shower cleaner. I do not need to scrub and scrub forever to get tough grime off the shower. There are always coupons to use on scrubbing bubbles so I never feel like I’m paying too much! A must have in your home if you have hard water or use self tanner (or both).
Elizabeth H.
Clinton , MO
One of my go to products for cleaning. I have a lot of back problems so obviously scrubbing the bathroom is pretty rough for me. I love how this breaks down grime super great and makes for less scrubbing for me. I always make sure to have this on hand.
Christe K.
Bethlehem, PA
OH MY GOSH. I just purchased this product the other day after becoming entirely fed up with the state of our shower and I was amazed. I am in LOVE with Scrubbing Bubbles! We live in an apartment and even though we use the fan when we shower, the bathroom retains a lot of moisture so we quickly experience shower scum building up. I have tried so many products in our shower and none seem to really make a difference except this one. Our tiles are cleaner than ever and this is also great for getting smudges from nail polish or waterproof makeup off of the sink and bathroom countertop. This stuff is like a miracle cleaner!
Amaris B.
Thibodaux, LA
My family used to use this product all the time especially in the bathroom. I have to admit it is the best fast working product at a decent price that I have found. However, that comes with a price. I have relatively sensitive skin and if I use it, even with gloves, does horrible things to my hands. Not to mention I sometimes will get headaches. However, if you have someone in your house that has a higher tolerance that can do the cleaning, it can work well. When we still had it in the house, my husband did the cleaning. It was a win for me!
Stacy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Overall this isnt a bad product. You do need to let it sit in order for it to be effective. Hovever it is very easy to use and does the job. I will be buying this in the future.
Bri L.
Daly City, CA
Does anyone notice that this works better or less on plastic based showers vs. tile?
Monique R.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this really work for hard water stains and glass door scum?? I've tried many things and I need help! My shower still isn't clean.
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
How affective is this product? I really want to deep clean my shower and would love to buy a product that works great.
Patrice  G.
Jacksonville, AR
Does this product remove soap scum on marble showers with harming them?
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Does this product really make it easier to clean your tub without having to scrub deeply? I need a good tub cleaner.