Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer

Penetrates and Dissolves Soap Scum! Wide Spray! For Complete Coverage! Powerful foam formula gives your shower a brilliant shine! Ideal for tubs, shower walls, and shower doors. Also effectively cleans glazed ceramic tile, stainless steel, chrome fixtures, fiberglass, vinyl and glazed porcelain surfaces. Do not use on acrylic, brass or natural marble.  Spot test all other surfaces in an inconspicuous area. You can recycle this steel container in an increasing number of communities. Questions?  Comments? Call 800-558-5252

Does this really work for hard water stains and glass door scum?? I've tried many things and I need help! My shower still isn't clean.
Does this product remove soap scum on marble showers with harming them?
I've been looking for the most effecting foaming cleaner... does this work well or Is Tilex better?
Start your review of Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...to scrub the shower and tub with just to get an extra scrub in and it works great.” in 6 reviews
“...clean better, it seemed like I had to keep scrubbing for it to get all the soap scum off of things.” in 5 reviews
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I use this cleaner on my bathroom sink. It gets everything up. Sometimes I do my makeup in the bathroom and spill foundation, this stuff gets it up everytime! The scent is a typical bathroom cleaner.
Olympia, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'll start off by saying I don't give many five-star reviews because I don't believe most of the time the product is worth it. But this particular spray has blown my expectations out of the water because it did absolutely amazing in my bathroom and because it did so incredibly well in my bathroom I did sample it in a couple other surfaces. Using it in other services and in other locations in the home I kind of admit that it has more of a potential if you use it not only in the bathroom but in the other locations so you're not limited to just using it to scrub your bathroom. It does just as well in the kitchen it does just as well in the dining room heck I even use it to help me clean out the washer where the little lip is. Overall it is now something that I buy in bulk at Costco because it is such a good product.
Bethlehem, PA
OH MY GOSH. I just purchased this product the other day after becoming entirely fed up with the state of our shower and I was amazed. I am in LOVE with Scrubbing Bubbles! We live in an apartment and even though we use the fan when we shower, the bathroom retains a lot of moisture so we quickly experience shower scum building up. I have tried so many products in our shower and none seem to really make a difference except this one. Our tiles are cleaner than ever and this is also great for getting smudges from nail polish or waterproof makeup off of the sink and bathroom countertop. This stuff is like a miracle cleaner!
Thibodaux, LA
My family used to use this product all the time especially in the bathroom. I have to admit it is the best fast working product at a decent price that I have found. However, that comes with a price. I have relatively sensitive skin and if I use it, even with gloves, does horrible things to my hands. Not to mention I sometimes will get headaches. However, if you have someone in your house that has a higher tolerance that can do the cleaning, it can work well. When we still had it in the house, my husband did the cleaning. It was a win for me!
Awesome stuff. I wish it lasted longer but it works great and is super effective. It’s a good value and often there are coupons you can use on it. Pros is it works great cons is that it’s not organic. Would Recommend to others
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Overall this isnt a bad product. You do need to let it sit in order for it to be effective. Hovever it is very easy to use and does the job. I will be buying this in the future.
Norfolk, VA
Ignore the fact that it's marketed as a bathroom cleaner-this stuff works great on kitchen grease. I use it to clean my walls, too, but it can & will damage paint after a while. Works best if you apply to a dry surface and wipe with a DRY cloth. Cleans soap scum off shower tile too--though I usually scrub that with a brush and rinse. NOT good on glass. If I use a lot (my whole shower) it will make me cough.
Hartford, ct
Scrubbing bubbles is something I need to keep in my home the spray radius is good and once it does its magic all you have to do is rinse it only going over it for a second pass if you've got a really stubborn spot. No scrubbing needed it does it for you. The only issue I have is that the cans tend to run out quickly so replacing them is consistent if you enjoy a very clean shower or have a large shower. We go through a can about every week and a half. The smell will be iffy for some but if you can get over that you will be glad you tried it.
This product works pretty well. I spray my entire shower and let it sit while I clean the rest of the bathroom. It definitely eases the chore of cleaning the shower, but I find. I still have to go in with other cleaning products as well to get the job done.
Madison, AL
This is my new favorite way to clean the shower and tub. The nozzle makes it easy to reach every spot in the bathtub with the foam. You just let it set and then wipe clean. It leaves the bathroom sparkly clean and smelling great. Best way ever to do my least favorite chore!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...