Scrubbing Bubbles

Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Clean...
1523 Reviews
5 / 5
Best product ever created to clean the bathroom. It leaves my tub sparkling cream, smells good, does not smell too strong. Only downside is that the product in the bottle dont last long.
5 / 5
This one of my best tools for cleaning everyday grime by far. I love the clean scent it leaves behind. But the ease of spraying it, let it sit, wipe it or rinse it away could not be easier for me as a housecleaner. It is affordable and the packaging lets you get a lot of sprays from one can.
5 / 5
I love this product especially cleaning toilets, sinks, and bath tubs with. By far my every day bathroom cleaner. Definitely worth what it cost.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Super easy to dispense in areas you’d need to clean. Leave it on for a few minutes and with a little scrubbing my bathroom is clean as a whistle. It does however need to be used in a well ventilated area. Overall great buy.
5 / 5
This is my favorite shower cleaner! I clean houses sometimes, and I’ve tried a lot of different cleaning products, I enjoy doing so. But this cleaner is just the best because you literally just spray it on, and can walk away and clean the toilet and sink, then come back and wipe away! Anything and everything in the shower will be wiped so squeaky clean! :) highly recommend!
5 / 5
A powerful clean with a lovely clean scent. I will never clean shower doors with anything else. Mighty cleaner at a very reasonable price that will destroy all bathroom grossness.
5 / 5
Works wonders on our old tub that is prone to staining. Works quickly, very concentrated so a little goes a long way. A staple for bathroom cleaning.
5 / 5
Everyone’s favorite scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner. This product is very effective and easy to use. I used this to clean the bathtub, the toilet, the bathroom sink.
5 / 5
Great for gunk on shores & shore floors & corners.. Cleans glass shower doors sooo well.. I will ALWAYS use this!!! Great product! Little to no scrubbing for squeaky clean tubs & showers! It keeps my bathroom smelling great and germs away!! Works wonders on metals in bathroom and around the back of the toilet too.
5 / 5
This is one of the only products that I feel has cleaned our bathroom so well! It really cuts into the dirt and the ability to spray it on and let it sit and foam helps to scrub off so quickly! I love the clean smell it leaves behind - gives a fresh, brand new feeling and scent to the bathroom.