BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES #3 in Bathroom Cleaners

When you've got the right product for the situation at hand, even the most overwhelming tasks become...well, a lot less overwhelming. Cleaning becomes simple, rewarding--and more manageable. Suddenly everything's under control. Disinfectant Scrubbing Bubbles® Bathroom Cleaner's antibacterial and antiviral formula foams as it expands into nooks and crannies, helping to lift dirt, fight grime, remove soap scum, and kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*. You can hear it working as this multi-surface cleaner safely cleans tile, glazed porcelain surfaces, fiberglass and more. It even works upside down, letting you get to all those hard-to-reach tight spots.

• How does this work when cleaning the bathroom? 6 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this does this work, I've tried other ...4 Answers
  • What does this product work best on?6 Answers
Alyssa H.
This is a holy grail cleaning supply in my household. I have used other products and had to scrub and scrub, but Scrubbing bubbles does exactly as it promises. Somehow, this formula does the scrubbing for you and most stains are lifted easily with a wipe down. I spray the formula and allow it to sit a few minutes and then wipe it up. Some counter food build up may take 2-3 of these rotations but I always appreciate how the product does the work for me!
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Excellent product! I use this when cleaning my shower and tub, I just spray it on, and let it bubble up. After a few minutes it helps lift and soften up any soap scum or residues and everything wipes away super easy. Has a pleasant smell, but it isn't my favorite.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I was not too pleased with the quality of this product.  The smell is great and it does clean decently - just not as well as other products.  I bought this for hope of ease with cleaning and less scrubbing, but I find myself scrubbing just as much with this product.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This brand has a great line of cleaning products. This one is really great for the bathroom , I use it in showers and toilets and sinks. It has an okay scent not too strong and does a great job of cleaning . Has a nice sprayer in it and is easy to use . It’s affordable too .
Carlee C.
Bubbles! Where to begin I love that you are able to use this product upside-down and not have to worry about it stopping on you! Price is great and I would like to use this product all of the time! It helps that the blue turns to white when it's time to use it
Elena F.
I have tried this for shower and bathroom and it’s easy to use but you can’t just spray and rinse because it doesn’t get everything, for best results you actually have to scrub too. I prefer using Clorox.
Kelly S.
Woodhaven, MI
I don’t use any other bathroom cleaner. I feel like this gets all the dirty and other gross things that collect in the bathroom. It feels so clean when I’m done with no chemical smell.
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
I use this product to clean every surface in my bathroom.  Sink, counters, toilet exterior, tub, etc.  You name it-this cleans it.  It does most of the work for me, just spray it, walk away.  When I come back and wipe it away-there is little to NO scrubbing necessary.  #momwin
Shelly M.
Black, MO
This is my go to cleaner for my tubs and showers.   I have used this product for probably 20 years.  I've tried other products and always come back to this one. Just spray it on, let it set for a little while and wipe clean. Very little if any scrubbing involved.
Jenny S.
Started using this about a year ago and love it....it goes on so easily the nozzle doesnt clog or spray weird so you get full coverage. Then walk away and let it sit and clean then about 5 mins later I come back and wipe it all down and then a good rinse and tadahhhh its clean!
erika o.
Greenville, SC
This products is good?
Kaitlin B.
is this only good for the bathroom toilet or can this be used anywhere in the bathroom?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Does this contain bleach?
Zatoria H.
Oceanside, CA
Is this stuff worth buying? I bought the scrubbing bubbles with the kaboom that changed colors but I felt like I wasted money on that.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
I always look at this but never buy it idk why I guess I think I'm going to need to scrub hard to remove soap scum no matter what so I normally use an SOS Pad. It advertises like u just spray it on and it wipes clean with not much effort...anyone used this that verify if this is true or not?