BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES #4 in Bathroom Cleaners

When you've got the right product for the situation at hand, even the most overwhelming tasks become...well, a lot less overwhelming. Cleaning becomes simple, rewarding--and more manageable. Suddenly everything's under control. Disinfectant Scrubbing Bubbles® Bathroom Cleaner's antibacterial and antiviral formula foams as it expands into nooks and crannies, helping to lift dirt, fight grime, remove soap scum, and kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*. You can hear it working as this multi-surface cleaner safely cleans tile, glazed porcelain surfaces, fiberglass and more. It even works upside down, letting you get to all those hard-to-reach tight spots.

• How does this work when cleaning the bathroom? 5 Answers
  • What does this product work best on?6 Answers
  • is this only good for the bathroom toilet or can this be used anywh...11 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Rockmart, GA
This stuff is amazing! I will never go without this cleaner in my house again. When you spray it out it is a foam cleaner. You just spray it on your shower or whatever you are cleaning, wait a minute or so then wipe it off. I have used this in my shower following those steps, and it removes all the soap scum with minimal scrubbing. I have quite a lot of things to do in this house, so it's nice that there's not scrubbing hardly needed, it saves me time to get other things done. And who really likes scrubbing anyways, lol. It's an absolute must have in my house. I would recommend this product to others because I absolutely love it, it works good, and makes your job easier.
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI
This is the only cleaner I will use for my bathroom....Okay maybe not the only one but it's definitely in my top 5. Nothing cleans my bathtub like this product and when I'm all out it's such a hassle dealing with other cleaners. The smell is not super strong to the point where I feel like I'm going to pass out. Just spray it in your bathtub or sink and let it sit for several minutes before wiping it off. It always leaves my tub and sink squeaky clean. It almost looks brand new again and I love it. Don't waste your money on other cleaners that will still leave your bathroom looking like someone forgot to do their chores. This product is amazing.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
I just got a can at job lot. I don't know if it's different then buying it at a supermarket but it's a lot creeper at job lot then the supermarket idk if the ingredients are different but the one from job lot when I first used it I thought it would be a foam of bubbles. To make it look like white foam I had to keep shaking the can. It took a lot to foam up but most of the time it didn't even foam. But it made my shower look amazing after I wiped it off. I like it but I just thought it would be a lot more foam other then that it makes my shower supper clean.
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I really like this product! I use it to clean my sinks and bathtubs at my house. I am also pretty pregnant and it does not leave a awful, overwhelming chemical smell so it makes me feel like it is safer to use. Being that it can be hard for me to bend over a bathtub with my newly grown baby bumb, this product makes my life easy.. the 'scrubbing bubbles' really do the scrubbing for you. just spray and wipe of a minute or so later. Highly recommend this cleaning product!
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
My job is cleaning houses and I have tried a ton of products but for that stubborn tub and shower gunk NOTHING works as good as Scrubbing Bubbles! On tough stains I let it sit for about a minute then scrub with a brush, rinse and it's gone. Dirt, grime, film on shower doors, that super gross slimy buildup none of it stands a chance against this cleaning power house. I recommend this to everyone and absolutely will continue to buy myself!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Love this cleaner. It makes cleaning my bathtub amd and sink a breeze. You literally just spray it on your bathtub and walk away and let the bubbles do its job. Then all you do is wipe!! I know thos product works because I moved into an apartment a few years back and the tub was gross. I sprayed this on walked away to clean other things and when I came back to wipe it off you could see the dirt and grime just come off!!
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I love cleaning day. Since I was a kid I had a two song max per room. Often the shower and tub were the most challenging but this product makes light work of any buildup or dirt. I can listen to one song and spray the shower/tub and allow the chemicals to work while I do everything else. By second song I'm ready to tackle the shower mop the floor and go. Great price and excellent value. The product also smells clean.
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , Md
Yesterday I repurchased this product from Target after going through my first can. This cleaner was a life changed for my tub cleaning regiment. The smell is not too harsh like some chemicals and the foam makes it easy to see where you have cleaned and where you haven't. It actually does make our tub shinier and brighter. I do give my tub an extra rinse after using it because it does have a lot of chemicals in it.
Shayla C.
Shayla C.
Gastonia, NC
Honestly I wasn't that impressed with this bathroom cleaner. It states that it the foam will bubble to sctub so that you don't have to. I have a older bathroom that has to be sprayed down after each shower because there is no exhaust fan. I tried this product for a week and just didn't feel like it delivered what I expected it to. Look at the photo below and tell me hiw those bubbles are suppose to scrub!
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Sweetwater, TX
I use it for my shower because it's easy to apply, you can spray directly on trouble spots and see the foamy bubbles adhere to the surface. It works great on tile but not so great on the grout. I thought for sure the tiny bubbles would get into the tiny bubbles in the grout but it really doesn't. It's great product for light daily maintenance, but not for build up you would see over a week.
erika o.
erika o.
Greenville, SC
This products is good?
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
is this only good for the bathroom toilet or can this be used anywhere in the bathroom?
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Does this contain bleach?
Zatoria H.
Zatoria H.
Oceanside, CA
Is this stuff worth buying? I bought the scrubbing bubbles with the kaboom that changed colors but I felt like I wasted money on that.
MICHELLE C.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
I always look at this but never buy it idk why I guess I think I'm going to need to scrub hard to remove soap scum no matter what so I normally use an SOS Pad. It advertises like u just spray it on and it wipes clean with not much effort...anyone used this that verify if this is true or not?