BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel: Easy-to-use cleaner dispenser Gel holder contains six gel discs see more...

Lindsay M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these! They're very easy to apply and keep my bathroom fresh between deep cleanings. A disc will last nearly a month with normal use and they keep the toilet bowl looking sparkly. Highly recommend to all my friends, its a total time saver.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
Mega Parent Expert
My boyfriend bought this last summer ever since it is always in the cabinet. The scent is nice. The price is $15 because we bought it at Sam's club. That package included extra inserts. Yes I would buy this again.
Jessica C.
Cordova , TN
I use this product in the house and it works really well with cleaning the toilet and keeping it smelling clean
Sam R.
Mega Parent Expert
I like them but sometime it leave blue behind because its the soap that is used to clean the toilet
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Me encantaaaaaaa, le ds un olor al baƱo riquisimo y dura cantidad, este producto me gusta 100%
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY
Mega Parent Expert
This is simple and easy to use. It smells good and last long. Its actually kind of fun to use because it's so unique lol.
Ashleigh Z.
Davenport, IA
I love this product. It smells great. I use it after I do a deep clean of my toilets(once a month) so that the next time I deep clean I don't have to clean as hard, and it keeps my bathroom smelling fresh.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Mega Parent Expert
This is such an easy to use product. Cleans ok, but I often have to use more than just this product once they're all gone.
Serena K.
Sherwood Park, AB
I love this product it makes your toilet clean and smells nice also it last for a few weeks