BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

Toilet Fresh Brush® Starter Kit & Caddy No More Germy Brush. Convenient Storage Caddy Keeps It Organized Use the caddy to store Scrubbing Bubbles® Fresh Brush® refills and Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Gel so they are easy to grab when you need them. 19" handle keeps you far from the germy mess. Caddy conveniently stores everything you need to keep your toilet clean Good Housekeeping ~Since 1909. Heavy Duty Pads: Great for tough stai. see more...

Carise Z.
Parma, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use all the scrubbing bubbles toilet cleaners. Sounds weird but they’re my favorite. The gel, the scrubs, the blue water tablets in the tank. All of it. I will always buy all of these items because they all work so well!
Gabrielle C.
First off, these smell amazing - very clean and citrus-y. They clean incredibly well and the best part is you flush the germ-y part down the toilet! I have never had any problems with these clogging the toilet and I have been using them for years. While they will cost you a little more than the traditional set-up, it is well worth it not to have a toilet brush breeding bacteria in your bathroom.
Sierra S.
Summerville, SC
I found this product at CVS. I tested it out and its wonderful. Its high effective and easy to use. Its easy to store right in the bathroom. The initial cost is pricey at around 10 bucks but the replacement scrubbers don't cost much. I would defiantly buy it again.
Elyse M.
Throw away the toilet brush and invest in one of these. Granted it only comes with a few cleaning pads but you can get the starter kit for under $10 and you can buy the replacement pads in bulk at most Targets/Walmarts and they are well worth the money.
Ashley W.
Lake Stevens, WA
I got a steal of a deal on these at the Commissary (Military grocery store) using coupons so I decided to try them out. I will NEVER go back to anything else. They are so easy to use and you can put some of the cleaning pads right down the toliet they are sewer and septic safe you never have to touch the icky brush. They smell amazing.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
The stand I can do without because it's very lightweight and you try to get the handle and it moves all over the place so you have bend down and use your other hand. I just don't like the storage unit. Anyway, the cleaning is great though. I love the little scrubber heads, they really get in all the hard to reach areas.
Noel L.
Jacksonville, FL
These are pretty cool, no touchig of anything icky while cleaning the toilet, the end pops off and is replaced as needed. The downer for me was the cost. You get a toilet brush for $1 and a bottle pf toilet cleaner for $2 and you are good for months, this is quite a bit more.
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
These smell amazing and the smell lasts for a long time! It's great for moms with little ones that get into everything because once you're done cleaning you throw it away. Oh and there is always coupons for these online and in newspapers.
Victoria J.
West Caldwell, NJ
These are ok if you don't want to invest in something more permanent. I think its a waste of money, as you can only use it once. I would rather use bleach and a scrubber brush!
Karen  R.
Victorville, CA
Everything about this is amazing !! the grip is good I wish they could make it last longer people spend money on something like this it should come with extra pads