BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

Cleans hard water limescale, rust and more! Max pad fits original Fresh Brush™ handle Resealable tray for convenient storage anywhere. ; Patent Pending Questions or Comments? see more...

Buy on Target*
Tiffany M.
This is one of my favorite cleaning products. I like how I can choose which refill to use with it (tough scrub or easy wipe). I also like that the wipes are flushable. The only thing I don't like is that there is not really an easy way to put the wipes on the brush without touching them to tear them off (they are attached to each other and don't rip easily).
Nicole R.
Buffalo, NY
I've been using this product for over two years. Another one of my go to cleaning products. Takes no more then a few minutes to give the toilet bowl a few go rounds with the handle and pad, flush and done. Great way to keep this area clean and stain free.
Katie A.
Coffeyville, KS
I love this product! I am so thankful that it allows me to choose which form of clean i need. The touch ups are great during the week, and the scrubbers are awesome for the real deal once a week cleaning. I like not having to touch anything!
Desiree T.
These work decently and their disposable nature make cleaning quick and convenient. The thing that I dislike is using just these hasn't staved off a small hard water ring from developing.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I use these on my deep cleaning days and love them. They leave the toilet sparkling and just a quick push on the release button and it's in the garbage. No need to touch anything
Giordana L.
Vestal, NY
Easy to use with no nasty brush hanging around. It's so easy I even let my kids do it. They love to help out especially when they don't need my help.
Kelly A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Anything that cuts my cleaning time in half and adds convenience is a plus. I love that they are disposable, which makes for a more sanitary option.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I have used these for years to clean my toilets. They make the process so easy and quick, store very nicely, and clean up well!
Angela T.
Mckinney, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We used these a while back they worked fairly well. Not as good as a brush or the Clorox one.
Debi H.
These do a ok job the Clorox cleaning wand works much better, will stick with them