Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Flushable Refills Toilet Cleaning System Citrus Action

BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

Great For Every Day Touch-Ups! Fresh Citrus Action™ Scent Flush The Germy Mess Away™ Flushable &Amp; Septic-Safe Pads Cleaning Pads Break Up Like Toilet Paper During Flushing, So They Are Safe For Your Plumbing And Septic System. Questions? Comments? Call 800-558-5252 Or Write Helen Johnson. Scrubbingbubbles.Com see more...

Buy on Amazon
kuku k.
These brush refills are the best thing ever for the unpleasant job of cleaning the toilet. Just flush them away. No nasty brushes to store in the bathroom. Unfortunately, I can't find them in stores anymore. So glad I can find them on Amazon.
Kayton P.
Flushing, MI
This the only product I will use to clean my toilets with! It cleans great and is cost effective. This comes with a storage unit that holds the wand and the refillable brushes, which I love because I clean my toilet and flush the brush when I m done.
Angela G.
New Braunfels, TX
This product did not work well on our toilets. We have a well and the water is very hard. We found that it takes a stronger brush and a stronger cleaner to get our toilets clean.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Love this product !!! It gets my toilet clean and shiny and its so convenient how its flushable. So after using it you just flush and Bam ! Clean toilet
Kayla G.
waterbury ct
This scrubbing bubbles product is one of my favorites plus super convenient and works awesome!!!
anna w.
Redding, CA
These are amazing! They work 100% and it's so convent to just flush! I highly recommend them.