Scrubbing Bubbles® Fresh Brush® Citrus Action® Toilet Cleaner Flushable Refills Value Pack 28 ct Box

BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

When you've got the right product for the situation at hand, even the most-overwhelming tasks become...well, a lot less overwhelming. Cleaning becomes simple, rewarding--and more manageable. Suddenly everything's under control. Our Fresh Brush® Flushables help remove stains, provide a great Citrus Action scent and can quickly be flushed away after use. But, the best part is that there's no germy brush to store. see more...

Review (1)
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
These are one of my favourite toilet cleaning products. Mostly because it eliminates the need for me to have to get too close to the toilet - but it also means that I don’t need to have a toilet brush beside the toilet that is growing bacteria while I have two young, curious kids. I love the ease and I love the scent.