BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES #74 in Bathroom Cleaners

Fast Acting Disinfecting Foam Penetrates Lifts Dirt Grime 2 Removes Scum Hard Water Stains Scrubbing Bubbles Foaming Disinfectant is a fast acting foam that penetrates and lifts dirt and grime. Also removes soap scum and hard water stains. see more...

Karen S.
I love cleaning my bathroom with this bathroom cleaner. It works great, I love that it foams and it has a clean scent to it. It works on multiple surfaces so no matter what type of bathroom you have it will kill viruses and bacteria real good.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I love all the scrubbing bubbles products for cleaning g my bathroom! I buy most of my cleaning products at Lowe’s where I’ve found them to be cheaper. This has a citrus scent that smells great! I highly suggest to everyone
Lexie C.
Waddell, AZ
Just a great once a week bathroom cleaner! I can use this on everything but my mirrors and it gets up all of the dust or dirt up without a problem. It smells fresh, therefore I try to use it in the bathroom only, otherwise the chemicals can smell too overbearing if I use it all over the house
Cici D.
A must have to keep away restroom odors and build up in the shower. I buy this religiously because I can use this one Scrubbing Bubbles product in the restroom and kitchen. I don't use it on the floors to mop but I will spot Clean with it.
Wendy M.
Killeen, TX
This works amazing to remove hard water stains. I live in Texas where we have hard water and I hated seeing those stains I tried everything until I bought this and I didn't even have to scrub to remove the stains! A must buy!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
An amazing cleaner!!! It smells wonderful, not too strong, and does exactly what it says it does! I love being able to see my tub shine after using this!
Caroline P.
I use this to scrub the bath tub and I do can't imagine not having it on hand. It is on the pricey side but it's so worth it. I definitely recommend.
Alyssa C.
Grand Junction, CO
I love this stuff!
I moved into a new place and the tub was awful! After using this product I was hooked, I've never seen a tub look so clean.
Kiona G.
Barboursville , WV
Anything scrubbing bubbles is great. I love everything that the brand has to offer. The smell is great and cleans wonderfully.
Jan G.
Perfect this make cleaning much easier. I buy this a few times, will continue buying it. Scent is good. Totally recomendable.