BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

Fast Acting Disinfecting Foam Penetrates Lifts Dirt Grime 2 Removes Scum Hard Water Stains Scrubbing Bubbles Foaming Disinfectant is a fast acting foam that penetrates and lifts dirt and grime. Also removes soap scum and hard water stains. see more...

Karen S.
I love cleaning my bathroom with this bathroom cleaner. It works great, I love that it foams and it has a clean scent to it. It works on multiple surfaces so no matter what type of bathroom you have it will kill viruses and bacteria real good.
Lexie C.
Waddell, AZ
Just a great once a week bathroom cleaner! I can use this on everything but my mirrors and it gets up all of the dust or dirt up without a problem. It smells fresh, therefore I try to use it in the bathroom only, otherwise the chemicals can smell too overbearing if I use it all over the house
Cici D.
A must have to keep away restroom odors and build up in the shower. I buy this religiously because I can use this one Scrubbing Bubbles product in the restroom and kitchen. I don't use it on the floors to mop but I will spot Clean with it.
Wendy M.
Killeen, TX
This works amazing to remove hard water stains. I live in Texas where we have hard water and I hated seeing those stains I tried everything until I bought this and I didn't even have to scrub to remove the stains! A must buy!
Alyssa C.
Grand Junction, CO
I love this stuff!
I moved into a new place and the tub was awful! After using this product I was hooked, I've never seen a tub look so clean.
Jan G.
Perfect this make cleaning much easier. I buy this a few times, will continue buying it. Scent is good. Totally recomendable.
Crissy L.
Scrubbing Bubbles foaming action does wonders on my tub with kids and a hard working husband my tub gets dirty quick.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
An amazing cleaner!!! It smells wonderful, not too strong, and does exactly what it says it does! I love being able to see my tub shine after using this!