BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES #49 in Bathroom Cleaners

Fast Acting Disinfecting Foam Penetrates Lifts Dirt Grime 2 Removes Scum Hard Water Stains Scrubbing Bubbles Foaming Disinfectant is a fast acting foam that penetrates and lifts dirt and grime. Also removes soap scum and hard water stains. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Karen S.
I love cleaning my bathroom with this bathroom cleaner. It works great, I love that it foams and it has a clean scent to it. It works on multiple surfaces so no matter what type of bathroom you have it will kill viruses and bacteria real good.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I love all the scrubbing bubbles products for cleaning g my bathroom! I buy most of my cleaning products at Lowe’s where I’ve found them to be cheaper. This has a citrus scent that smells great! I highly suggest to everyone
Mia T.
Brownsville, TX
Love love using this cleaner for my bathroom. It literally does what it says, it removes all the stains and tough grime from my bathroom sick toilet and shower. Plus I’m in love with the scent of it.
Lexie C.
Waddell, AZ
Just a great once a week bathroom cleaner! I can use this on everything but my mirrors and it gets up all of the dust or dirt up without a problem. It smells fresh, therefore I try to use it in the bathroom only, otherwise the chemicals can smell too overbearing if I use it all over the house
Cici D.
A must have to keep away restroom odors and build up in the shower. I buy this religiously because I can use this one Scrubbing Bubbles product in the restroom and kitchen. I don't use it on the floors to mop but I will spot Clean with it.
Wendy M.
Killeen, TX
This works amazing to remove hard water stains. I live in Texas where we have hard water and I hated seeing those stains I tried everything until I bought this and I didn't even have to scrub to remove the stains! A must buy!
Stacy S.
I purchased this item to clean my house because it was on sale. It was relatively easy to use and very good job of cleaning. I would use this product again
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
An amazing cleaner!!! It smells wonderful, not too strong, and does exactly what it says it does! I love being able to see my tub shine after using this!
Caroline P.
I use this to scrub the bath tub and I do can't imagine not having it on hand. It is on the pricey side but it's so worth it. I definitely recommend.
Alyssa C.
Grand Junction, CO
I love this stuff!
I moved into a new place and the tub was awful! After using this product I was hooked, I've never seen a tub look so clean.