BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES #29 in Bathroom Cleaners

Removes Mildew Stains & Soap Scum Use on sink, counter, tub & tile. Cleans Penetrating foam thoroughly erases mildew stains and cleans soap scum easily! Shines Leaves behind a brilliant shine! Works On Multiple Surfaces Effective on tubs, showers, basins, stainless steel, chrome, fiberglass, plastic, and vinyl.  Avoid prolonged contact with metal or porcelain. Environmental Facts. Contains no phosphates. Contains no phthalates. see more...

• Upon finding this cleaner product, has anyone found a suitable "d...1 Answers
Scrubbing Bubbles Foaming Bathroom Cleaner with Bleach
  • "The bleach smell is very strong but if you let it set a while on those tough stains you literally just have to wipe it off!" in 1 review
  • "Mildew, soap scum, you name it this product gets rid of it and leaves your bathroom smelling fresh and clean!" in 1 review
  • "It makes cleaning so easy. " in 1 review
Tabitha M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used this before but it did not produce great results. I would consider this a great maintenance cleaner. Something to use for things that don’t need heavy cleaning. Deep cleaning stuff this doesn’t work well on.
Jennifer B.
Love this!! This is my go to for cleaning my tub!! It really gets the job done and make my tub clean and swelling good!! Price is okay but well worth it!! I typically buy at Walmart
Taylor H.
Four Oaks, NC
I really like the way that this cleaner leaves a fresh smell in my bathroom. This is the only cleaner that can effectively get all of the pesky mildew off of my shower curtain. I had tried so many other ways to get it off i.e. washing it in the washing machine, but only this cleaner gets it off and keeps it off longer.
Rena H.
The best bathroom cleaner I have ever used.  Does a wonderful job of removing scum & mold from a shower.  Good product for the price.  Plus, it smells good.
Jennifer M.
Parsons, TN
No matter what the situation, this will likely take care of it! I use this all over the house. It works wonders from the bathroom to the kitchen. My mother had a small house fire that left everything black. I brought some of this with me and her kitchen cabinets were back white when I left. Highly recommended product!
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used scrubbing bubbles for years, but have found better alternatives for my bathroom. I instead now use it to disinfect hard surfaces that come in contact with many hands. It works well and has a clean fragrance that isn't too harsh.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I LOVE scrubbing bubbles cleaners! I love everything about them. The scent isn't super chemical smelling which is nice and a huge pro. It also works really well. I bought it at Walmart for pretty cheap. I do reccommend it to other people as a good bathroom cleaner!
Dottie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It cleans nicely but the smell is very harsh. I literally thought I was going to pass out in my bathroom from it. I had to hang my head out the window for fresh air.
Jazmyn H.
Mahanoy City, PA
Currently remodeling an old house
Brings off old soap scum in no time
Gets rid of mildew stains easily
Smells fresh
Good price
Can find at any Walmart
Will continue to buy
Would recommend to anyone
Angelina C.
Good stuff, strong on tough grime in the bathroom and shower. Just let it set for a few minutes before wiping. Also make an amazing shoe cleaner, the soles on particular
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Upon finding this cleaner product, has anyone found a suitable "dupe" that works just the same for a cheaper price?