Scrubbing Bubbles Foaming Bathroom Cleaner 4 Bottle Of 567g Rainshower Glade

Scrubbing Bubbles Foaming Bathroom Cleaner 4 Bottle Of 567g Rainshower Glade

567 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scrubbing Bubbles Foaming Bathroom Cleaner 4 Bottle Of 567g Rainshower Glade!
How would you rate this product?
Margo M.
Leamington, ON
Scrubbing Bubbles Foaming Bathroom Cleaner 4 Bottle Of 567g Rainshower Glade uploaded by Margo M.
My shower ๐Ÿšฟ is as clean a s a whistle after using Scrubbing Bubbles Foaming Bathroom Cleaner 4 Bottle Of 567g Rainshower Glade I have been using this product for over 7 years and I am not disappointed. It doesn't have any harsh smell, it has a widespread nozzle that doesn't miss the spots, its mega shower former expands and get every inch of my bathroom, this actually loves up to its motto " we work hard so you don't have to". After applying i simply use a damp rag/cloth and wipe away the scum with ease. Highly recommended ๐Ÿ‘Œ price is very cheap under $5 can.

Looking for your answer?