Scrubbing Bubbles® Disinfectant Citrus Scent Bathroom Cleaner 25 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Holly L.Scrubbing Bubbles® Disinfectant Citrus Scent Bathroom Cleaner 25 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Heather D.

BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES #18 in Bathroom Cleaners

When you've got the right product for the situation at hand, even the most overwhelming tasks become...well, a lot less overwhelming. Cleaning becomes simple, rewarding—and more manageable. Suddenly everything's under control. Disinfectant Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner antibacterial and antiviral formula foams as it expands into nooks and crannies, helping to lift dirt, fight grime, remove soap scum, and kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*. You can hear it working as this multi-surface cleaner safely cleans tile, glazed porcelain surfaces, fiberglass and more. It even works upside down, letting you get to all those hard-to-reach tight spots. When you've got the right product for the situation at hand, even the most overwhelming tasks become...well, a lot less overwhelming. Cleaning becomes simple, rewarding—and more manageable. Suddenly everything's under control. Disinfectant Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner antibacterial and antiviral formula foams as it expands into nooks and crannies, helping to lift dirt, fight grime, remove soap scum, and kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*. You can hear it working as this multi-surface cleaner safely cleans tile, glazed porcelain surfaces, fiberglass and more. It even works upside down, letting you get to all those hard-to-reach tight spots. see more...

Amy L.
Hendersonville
I will spray my tub and let set for about 15 minutes while I am cleaning the rest of my bathrooms and then I come back take a sponge and wipe it off without having to scrub it
Crystal K.
This product is not too strong smelling but definitely cuts the soap scum. This works alot better than I used to use Ajax and have to scrub hard to get the soap scum removed.
Emily R.
St Louis Park, MN
I love Scrubbing Bubbles. They have the best cleaning products I have used so far in my lifetime - nothing is too tough for them! I use it in all areas of my bathroom and it cleans everything and has a pleasant scent!
Lori B.
Freeburg, MO
I use this every week. I like that I just spray it on & let it sit then very little elbow grease is needed. Works great & price isn’t bad. Purchase it at Sam’s club
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
This stuff works great for scummed up bath tubs and toilets that like to get that horrible nasty ring on the inside of the bowl. I usually spray it on and let it set for close to an hour and it gets the job done! Not expensive at all either.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
It really takes cleaning the bathroom to a whole nother level! This stuff gets the job done and quickly without alot of elbow wearing scrubbing. I love this stuff, its #1 in my cleaning cabinent. May I add, it also smells fresh, clean and awesome? Because, it does! If you haven't tried this stuff you got to! Its inexpensive and way worth it!
savannah g.
This cleaner works really well and does disinfect everything. It leaves surfaces looking and smelling clean. It is really easy to use and can be used quickly for those last minute invites. It isn't too expensive and is overall good stuff. I would definitely recommend this.
Heather D.
This is what I clean my tub, toilet, and sink with. It smells good, its easy to use, and it's excellent removing dirt, grime, and soap scum. Its kills 99.9 % of viruses. You can't beat that with kiddos.
Kari S.
Crowley, TX
This product is fantastic. The scrubbing bubbles really cut through the shower soap scum my glass walled shower accumulates week to week. Super effective and the fresh citrus scent is an added bonus! I would absolutely tell a friend about this product.
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
I just used this the other day and it really cleaned my bathtub. It's pretty cheap and lasts a while. I let it sit on my bathtub for a few minutes before wiping off and it seemed to just rub the dirt right off. It's really easy to use, too. I wish I had taken some before and after pictures!