Scrubbing Bubbles Continuous Clean Toilet Cleaning Gel Kit Fresh Clean

by Scrubbing Bubbles

Prevents Buildup Of Limescale &Amp; Toilet Rings. Lasts Up To 6 Weeks. Dissolves To Clean And Freshen With Every Flush. Just Stamp On - Gel Adheres To Toilet Bowl For 1 Week Discreet Gel Sits Under The Rim Safe For Septic Systems Contains: 1 Dispenser 6 Gel Discs Made In Mexico

Does anyone have a hard time assembling this product? The few times that I tried it, all of the gel comes out.
This product is a lifesaver, but I can't find it consistently at the same store. Anyone have any suggestions or places you usually find it?
Does this product work well? I mean, the reviews say it works, but how good is it? I'm tired of having to scrub my toilet as much lol.
Start your review of Scrubbing Bubbles Continuous Clean Toilet Cleaning Gel Kit Fresh Clean!
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is okay, but it wasnt what I thought it was going to be. It's super affordable, but the gel doesnt last for very long. After about 10 to 20 flushes you need to apply the gel again. You only get so many gels. I got my set at kroger.
Cincinnati , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Scrubbing Bubbles Continuous Clean Toilet Cleaning Gel Kit Fresh Clean uploaded by Andrea V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this bc it obviously does the job for you! They can be a little expensive if you dont catch them on sale or have a coupon...but they do help keep the commode clean in between deep cleanings. I will def rebuy and I do recommend!!!
Rossville
This product is amazing. It keeps the toilet bowl clean for a couple of weeks. The scent is very clean and smells great. I was skeptical at first but it definitely is worth the try. I will definitely buy this product again.
Mililani, HI
Purchased at: Walmart
I am so dumb, when I first used this I accidentally pushed the whole thing down and dispensed 6 on one toilet lol. I let my husband apply it now, but we love it! It keeps the toilet smelling good and we can go longer in between cleanings. I deducted one star only because it’s purpose is to clean it, but it’s best for maintaining the toilet. We clean it and then apply this.. it lasts about a week or 2. You have to place it in a spot where water touches it, but doesn’t completely wash over it. If you want to go longer in between cleaning and also have a fresh smelling toilet I would definitely buy this!
Bradenton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Publix
I have been using this product for years. It helps keep our bathrooms fresh in between regular cleanings. As the only female in the home I have a great appreciation for any extra help in keeping the bathrooms clean and fresh.
Elkhorn, NE
Purchased at: Target
These things are a life saver 🙌🏼 they last so long and keep your toilet sparkly clean, plus they let off that just cleaned smell all day long. However i wouldn’t recommend the citrus scented ones... they have an offputting scent
Speedway, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
This is really great for our basement. We are able to leave in there and know it is clean as if isn’t used s lot and doesn’t get the type of cleaning that our main toilets do. I would recommend for others.
Huntington, WV
I do believe this helps prevent toilet rings and hard water stains, but I don't believe it works well enough to really justify buying/using it as another product in your cleaning routine. My local area has water that forms pink buildup/rings that this does help prevent. As an experiment, I didn't clean my toilet for two weeks while this was in my bowl. I didn't have the pink rings or anything like that at the end, but the bowl was still very gross. So it doesn't help keep it cleaner or anything like that. If you clean your toilet every week anyway, the rings that it prevents aren't bad enough to warrant this additional step, especially since this isn't super cheap. However, if rings and hard water buildup are big problems for you, it might work out well for you. I also have a complaint about removing the product. It didn't completely wear away (I'm assuming that it wears a little away every flush) even after two weeks, so I had to scrub it away when cleaning the bowl and it clogged my toilet brush. Very annoying and gross.
I absolutely HATE having to clean the inside of my toilet with the little brush but these limit the work I have to do when cleaning my bathroom. It takes care of the most germ infested part of the bathroom so I don't have to and it eliminates all stains inside of the toilet bowl. I was pleasantly surprised because I thought they weren't going to work, but they did. I recommend these for EVERYONE!!
Columbus , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Scrubbing Bubbles Continuous Clean Toilet Cleaning Gel Kit Fresh Clean I love the scrubbing bubbles toilet gel! I clean my toilet, and then I stamp one of these in. They seriously do such a good job of keeping the toilet clean and smelling fresh inside the bowl. It makes it a lot easily for me. One tube lasts for a good time. Great product.