BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

Prevents Buildup Of Limescale &Amp; Toilet Rings. Lasts Up To 6 Weeks. Dissolves To Clean And Freshen With Every Flush. Just Stamp On - Gel Adheres To Toilet Bowl For 1 Week Discreet Gel Sits Under The Rim Safe For Septic Systems Contains: 1 Dispenser 6 Gel Discs Made In Mexico see more...

• This product is a lifesaver, but I can't find it consiste...3 Answers
  • Does this product work well? I mean, the reviews say it w...2 Answers
  • Does anyone find that this product actually works for them?2 Answers
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Scrubbing Bubbles Continuous Clean Toilet Cleaning Gel Kit Fresh Clean I love the scrubbing bubbles toilet gel! I clean my toilet, and then I stamp one of these in. They seriously do such a good job of keeping the toilet clean and smelling fresh inside the bowl. It makes it a lot easily for me. One tube lasts for a good time. Great product.
Chelsea W.
Shawnee, KS
I really like this product. It keeps my toilet clean the entire time the gel is on there. It does have a smell that I'm not to find of I wish it would smell like bleech butbthats just a personal preference. It is a little hard to get a new gel out of the tube but since it works well I'm not mad about that.
miđź—ˇ m.
I absolutely HATE having to clean the inside of my toilet with the little brush but these limit the work I have to do when cleaning my bathroom. It takes care of the most germ infested part of the bathroom so I don't have to and it eliminates all stains inside of the toilet bowl. I was pleasantly surprised because I thought they weren't going to work, but they did. I recommend these for EVERYONE!!
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are a terrible idea if you have the young children in the house. my son was constantly trying to sneak off to the bathroom. When he finally managed it he had Clorox gel smeared all over his hands. It was just too irresistible for him not to touch. It did however provide a good Target for peeing at.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
I do believe this helps prevent toilet rings and hard water stains, but I don't believe it works well enough to really justify buying/using it as another product in your cleaning routine. My local area has water that forms pink buildup/rings that this does help prevent. As an experiment, I didn't clean my toilet for two weeks while this was in my bowl. I didn't have the pink rings or anything like that at the end, but the bowl was still very gross. So it doesn't help keep it cleaner or anything like that. If you clean your toilet every week anyway, the rings that it prevents aren't bad enough to warrant this additional step, especially since this isn't super cheap. However, if rings and hard water buildup are big problems for you, it might work out well for you. I also have a complaint about removing the product. It didn't completely wear away (I'm assuming that it wears a little away every flush) even after two weeks, so I had to scrub it away when cleaning the bowl and it clogged my toilet brush. Very annoying and gross.
Devin K.
Bandon, OR
These things work! I know I'm not alone when I say that I HATE cleaning the toilet. But these things help prolong the experience. Super easy to apply. Lasts for a long time. Keeps your toilet bowl clean longer. Definitely will be buying again. I recommend this to everyone!
Sadie J.
Boo! Waste of money.

I used these as directed in all of the toilets in my house (and then even added a second stamp to some toilets) and they didn't work at all. Each toilet had pink and black mold/mildew after just a few days.

Pros: nice scent, easy and fun application

Cons: doesn't work! Mold builds up quickly. The scent goes away after 1 day.

I switched back to Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaners, which you put in the toilet tank and it dispenses the product with each flush. These have bleach in them, no color, and can't be seen inside the toilet because they aren't in the bowl.

The Clorox product even got rid of the gross mold buildup that the Scrubbing Bubbles product let build up in my toilets! I didn't even have to clean/scrub the toilets at all, just flush as usual!

UPDATE: I haven't cleaned my toilet bowls in over 2 months and they are still perfectly clean with the Clorox products!
Jillian K.
Wesley chapel, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a very simple, effective method to ensuring that your toilet smells fresh for a longer time after being cleaned. I usually stamp my toilet once a week and it remains smelling fresh for the whole week. Are usually close the toilet lid in between uses to keep the scent contained within the bowl till the next time it's opened
Cory B.
Brooklyn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So, I bought this as a suggestion from my 9yr old son. After throughly bleaching the bathroom & deep cleaning the toilet I got these to keep the bowl cleaner longer. As my boys are on summer vacation and I don't want to be scrubbing the toilet any more than I need to. They are inexpensive & should last 8-10wks for the pkg. I'm looking forward to testing this our. So far it's been 5 days & the bowl looks clean & there's a nice scent. I had coupons and discount on this product so for under $3 I think this product is a good value. My boys are happy since we're in the testing phase they haven't had to clean the toilet yet as the gel is still clinging! Once it melts away we'll deep clean the toilet and start another gel cling. I need to find refills for this product..
Kristyn W.
Lebanon, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product! You just stamp it inside the rim of your toilet after cleaning it and it keeps your toilet nice and clean! Smells wonderful too! Would definitely recommend this!
Emily G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Where is the best placement in the bowl for this product?
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
This product is a lifesaver, but I can't find it consistently at the same store. Anyone have any suggestions or places you usually find it?
Jessica D.
Safety Harbor, FL
Does anyone find that this product actually works for them?
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Does this product work well? I mean, the reviews say it works, but how good is it? I'm tired of having to scrub my toilet as much lol.

Kohl's