BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

Scrubbing Bubbles® Continuous Clean Citrus Toilet Cleaning Gel.
Stamp on Gel Clings.
Prevents buildup of limescale & toilet rings.
1 dispenser & 6 gel discs 1.34 oz (38 g).
SC Johnson. A Family Company. see more...

Angela F.
Bellflower, CA
I LOVE this!!!!! I have 4 boys in my house so that can leave for a very smelly bathroom. and if it were not for the toilet cleaning gels I would be scrubbing the toilet every day. Now it leaves my bathroom smelling nice and fresh.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
I work in an office with a bunch of guys and this cuts the number of toilet cleanings down. The scent is great. Not super expensive and keeps the toilet cleaner, longer.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this product! We have 3 boys plus my hubby in the house, and myself and our little girl. Those males really make a mess, but this helps out a lot keeping the toilet clean longer and fresh!
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
I clean my bathroom like a crazy person every spot has to be clean this leave my hard work smelling good, I would most definitely recommend it's just overall a great product to use in your house.
Lorilee G.
STURTEVANT , Wi
Love this product! Great smell and less cleaning for me! It has a really strong smell, so it keeps the bathroom smelling fresh and clean every time.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
I love these. They making cleaning the toilet incredibly easy. I love the fresh lemon scent it leaves and makes the whole bathroom smell clean.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
This is great it makes keeping the bathroom clean so much easier, the toilet can be the worst part to clean but this makes it quick and easy.
Machelle B.
Cooper, TX
I love to use these. It gets the toilets really clean. I would recommend these to anyone. I like to have a very clean bathroom
amber m.
Cleveland, OH
Love love love this..cleans my bathroom soo good and smells soo good...good price too ewwwwwww